Reviews for Sensible Creatures
Jenna53 chapter 25 . 4/9/2010
This is not just for this chapter but for the whole story. Very powerful and emotional and satisfying. It's hard to see because I am still crying. Thank you.
Nastrandir chapter 25 . 4/7/2010
This is an absolutely wonderful story. Beautifully written, often bittersweet, and entirely engrossing.

Kya is completely believable, and the touches of her past - Jowan, the Circle and so on - fit the story well. And Loghain...well, I have always liked him as character, and liked the idea of some kind of redemption for him, but I am quite thoroughly amazed that you made this kind of romance work, and in such a lovely way. Wonderful :)
Hayvee Mettle chapter 25 . 4/1/2010
d'aw I'm sad it has to end T_T
Minion Of Sekhmet chapter 25 . 3/31/2010
Thats it? Argh! No! I only just found this beautiful, stunning, amazing fanfic and I find it's finished! *sobs* Because WOW, the writing is exquisite! You have a real gift with words and with telling stories. I was desperate for some Loghain romance fic after I spared him in my second game (and realised how amazing his character is and noe have plans to spare him in just about every other game) and this was beyond my wildest dreams in quality. I love how Kya is just such a fleshed out and believable character, she really becomes that, a character and not just an OC and or player character if you get what I mean. Just her little quirks, like reading about Loghian in the Circle and her relationship with Jowan. I adored your handling of Jowan, I had a soft spot for him even before I played a Mage origin. So beautiful, so much emotion. But the whole fic was like that.

Oh gods, what else can I say, I loved so much about this. Zevran's cameo was great, you nailed his character and I was especially happy with him being my (now) second fave chara. Thought Alistair’s personality as well as Anora’s was spot on as well. And I loved, sort of, how you incorporated Awakening in so seamlessly, although that is kind of a double edged sword as I was hoping for 'happier' ending. The actual build up to the romance was perfect as well, we the audience understood how and why they fell for each other and the pace was perfect. There is just so much to love about this fic, you’ve inspired me to start my own little Loghain story, he’s just such a compelling character and went above and beyond in doing him justice in this simply amazing piece of writing.
Kea Renee chapter 25 . 3/30/2010
I... I dont know what to say. This... this piece of work is just utterly leaving me with nothing to say. Even in French I cannot find a word to describe the magnificence of it.
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 25 . 3/29/2010
I had to read this twice before I could comment. Very lovely and moving. I think you've done a great job smoothing out what is a disjointed developing decision for the expansion. It seems extremely spiteful of the Wardens in Weisshaupt to send Loghain to Orlais, but who knows? Riordan thought they were a strange bunch. This has been a wonderful fic, and was a great inspiration to me in starting my own! I do hope you write a sequel!
Swirlwind chapter 25 . 3/29/2010
It was brilliant, beautiful and so utterly, completely worth it. Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us.
Misame chapter 25 . 3/29/2010
a beautiful story, thank you for writing it.
PhoenixDown23 chapter 25 . 3/28/2010
I am sad to see this story end, but very happy to have read it. I cannot wait to read more from you. )
tjadis chapter 25 . 3/28/2010
Ah, I really, really enjoyed this, and I think it was a quite fitting end yo this story. Bitter and sweet and simple; they had this for a little while, and now duty calls them away.

I'm glad we're going to see more of Kya. I've grown fond of her. :)
Aarien74 chapter 25 . 3/28/2010
Loghain was my favorite character in TST and I was quite devastated with how 'typical bad guy' he was in DA:O.

So, thank you, so so much, for writing this and I am eagerly awaiting what you'll write next for Kya and Loghain.
OfCakeAndIceCream chapter 25 . 3/28/2010
I loved this fic. Absolutely LOVED it! Thank you so much for writing it it was all very lovely!
TanithAeyrs chapter 25 . 3/28/2010
Bravo, bittersweet but bravo. Truly the redemption of Loghain Mac Tir. Well written, beautiful and tragic.

Tanith
serenbach chapter 25 . 3/28/2010
This was a perfect ending to this fic, the bittersweet tone fitting in with a game that has no true happy ending. Sweet and sad and purely lovely. Great job.

I will be staying tuned to more from you. :)
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 24 . 3/27/2010
What a lovely chapter! I so enjoyed their happy, romantic interlude.
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »