Reviews for Sensible Creatures
Hayvee Mettle chapter 24 . 3/27/2010
hm, was wondering why she didn't use magic to light the fire
TearsOfGabriell chapter 24 . 3/26/2010
Oh my... Just...just *in love* _
Amatyultare chapter 24 . 3/26/2010
Maker's breath, I'm certainly falling in love with Loghain... Great job, waiting for you update:)
noobcake chapter 24 . 3/26/2010
I have to say, this story sold me on the whole "Loghain could be awesome" angle. Looking forward to more.
serenbach chapter 23 . 3/23/2010
Wow, this was truly beautiful. I think that Loghain needed this sort of realsisation though and you handled it so well. I loved it. Excellent job. :)
Hayvee Mettle chapter 23 . 3/22/2010
woah what just happened? Did they really find each other? omgomg!
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 23 . 3/22/2010
Yes! How lovely and moving. Poor tortured soul that he is.
round.crow chapter 22 . 3/17/2010
As a Loghain fangirl, I love it. It feels more canonical than canon - I sometimes have to correct myself when posting on the forums as I remember that this, however well written and fascinating, is fanfic...thank you and keep going pls!
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 22 . 3/16/2010
Very sad and creepy chapter. Mother Halmon is the witch in the gingerbread house for adults.
She Ain't No Blondie chapter 22 . 3/14/2010
I love this story. Your story is great, and moves along nicely. Loghain gets a much better personality here than he does in the game, which makes the whole story different. I hope you add more shortly.
Hayvee Mettle chapter 22 . 3/14/2010
Argh, I too was gonna ask if she was Flemeth but after I kept on reading, she seems more like a demon or some abomination.

Poor Kya, I hope she finds Loghain. Then maybe through him they'll find their way out.

The Fade. Scary place.
serenbach chapter 22 . 3/14/2010
Ouch this chapter hurt to read. I really liked how this chapter tied into The Stolen Throne and all the emotions expressed in it. Also, the ending was so sad. I'm looking forward to the next chapter a lot. :)
Reirei666 chapter 15 . 3/13/2010
Chapter 15: Really well done. I felt a serious pang in my heart reading this encounter. It was beautifully written and I am envious of the ease with which you write these touching scenes. Great work.
Hayvee Mettle chapter 21 . 2/23/2010
The outdoor sex thing was inappropriate yet nice. Well, you can get anyway with anything back then...

And Maric's sword! wow.
BonnieandRhyme chapter 21 . 2/23/2010
I really love what you did with Alistair in this chapter - showing us (and Loghain) another side of him.
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »