Reviews for User's Guide to Nara Shikamaru
MasterOfGrey chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
That is hilarious, well done!
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
If you have a website, I will SO visit it! That was so amusing! You should go into the marketing business! You had me hooked (I, infact, have a Shikamaru key chain... I brought him to my math exam hoping his genius would wear off)

-ash
SasuTenLuvr chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
LOL every word of that is true! I love these manuals!
Plastic Cello chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
This was absolutely genius. It was hilarious, my favorite part being his need to befriend and aid fat people. This is probably one of my favorite stories I've read thus far for Naruto. Thanks for the laughs. :DD
Divinity of Eternity chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Oh Man this is so funny i really can't stop laughing. I think you nailed shikamaru perfectly. Really good job. You have inspirede me
FaktCheker chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Warning: If left unsupervised in a room with a TEMARI model, both the SHIKAMARU and the TEMARI models will dry hump each other furiously, eventually eliminationg clothes and changing the age limit to 18. However, it is extremely interesting to watch, and great for FanFic writers block.

LOL

FC
obsessive-elphaba chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Epic win XD
Cranberry Octopus chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
HAHAHA!

That was awesome.

My life is complete.

Seriously, I think I can die now.
Jedi Goat chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Lol! I love these things!

Jedi Goat
KonaKonaFan chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Haha, this is friggin' HILARIOUS!
CANARYwolf chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Ahh I wish I could tell you all my favourite bits but there are just too many! I'll stick with

'Have your SHIKAMARU's hair clipped every two months to prevent Bishounen Transformation'

But why would that be a bad thing...?

Genius, pure genius . I couldn't criticise it even if I tried! Xx
have-a-cookie chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
LOL!

My God this was funny!

Shikamaru is one of my favorite characters XD

This was cute. I liked it...a LOT :D
kelsekels chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
This was so awesome! I haven't seen anything like this before, and it kind of reminded me of Chobits. I don't really get the "slash" mode though, and Shikamaru's mom's name is Yoshino xD.

Please make some more, possibly for Temari?
Shinichi06 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Hahaha! This was incredible! Ah, I want to get one of these with a TEMARI model!

You are awesome.