Reviews for There Is a Destiny That Makes Us Brothers
Clair12002yahoo.com chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
I got a plot! Roxas dad turns out to b the dude who controlling the lady who split namine n Roxas because he wants to b real but in order to do that he has to kill Roxas or sora or namine. He tries to kill sora but Roxas save sora and the kill his father.
NerdySkeleton chapter 15 . 12/30/2010
1. "Ride bag suggestively."

2. I thought something was horribly wrong at the beginning. Poo on you, Mokie!

3. Ah, the cheesy meeting of the friends was cute.

I don't have much else to say, I guess. But though it took a bajillion years for this to get finished, it was still a good story.

It was marvelous, wench.

:D
NerdySkeleton chapter 14 . 12/30/2010
1. HEARTS FOR EVERYONE!

2. "Sora, Donald, Goofy!"

3. It's so weird in KH how Mickey is a super serious warrior thing. Like, he has that squeaky voice...and has the ability to kick your butt.

4. *Donald noise*

5. So I'm pretty sure Aerith going out and doing all the shopping for them all is the cutest and most perfect thing there ever was.

6. This really makes me wanna play KH...

:D Nicely done, Mokie
LuckyLadybug chapter 15 . 12/23/2010
Oh, this is such a perfect ending! I can definitely see it happening. Sora would so act like something big was going on to get Roxas to Twilight Town.

The whole chapter is so peaceful and lovely after all the chaos, and I love Sora's mom's musings. I wonder what she'll think if and when she learns the truth? I adore that she feels Roxas belongs there!

The scene with Hayner, Olette, and Pence is flawlessly executed. And having them somehow remember Roxas too is such an amazing, awesome touch! This is my favorite part of the chapter.

I love the little finale with Sora and the ice cream. LOL.

This couldn't have been a more fitting wrap-up. I can hardly wait to see what you do next!
LuckyLadybug chapter 14 . 12/18/2010
This is a really nice, peaceful chapter after all the chaos! I think Kairi's feelings about Radiant Garden came out very well and will make a good lead-in for something else. I really like where she tells Namine that she listened, when Namine asks if there's anything she can do.

Sora brightening and becoming cheery when Mickey-tachi arrive is cute! And the revelations Mickey brings are awesome. Everything came together perfectly. This was the best way to let Roxas and Namine know they're staying, I think: having their climatic tests earlier and being passed without them realizing that it would seal their fates in a positive way, and then revealing it to them later.

And the final scene, with Sora and Kairi, is really squeeable. I like how Sora's growing maturity is shown, but that he's still cheery. And the last line is so amusing. LOL.
LuckyLadybug chapter 13 . 11/24/2010
This chapter came out awesome! And for all your trouble writing Axel, I think he came out perfect. He sounds just like he should.

That is bittersweet, that if he'd hung around longer he could have returned to having a heart. I wonder, is that any possible foreshadowing for him returning later, or do you still plan he won't come back to life but you wanted him to have his heart back anyway? Either way, I am glad he does.

I love that Roxas decides on his own that he wants to go back, that he needs to go back, to find himself. And that Axel wanted him to. It's especially poignant considering how Axel kept fighting for Roxas to be with him in KH2.

I hope Axel finds his family. That was a squee note to end their meeting on.

That's interesting that Roxas seems to be healed. So the poison was overcame by his strong desire to live?

It was awesome to see him declare that he and Sora are friends!

I liked the little insight into Namine and her powers, too. That was a good addition.

And they're off to Radiant Garden! Yuffie and Merlin are fun and amusing in the scene. I love Merlin's last line.
NerdySkeleton chapter 13 . 11/20/2010
1. I was so waiting for Axel to be like, "CAN'T SEE WHAT I'M TRYING TO TELL YOU? I LOVE YOU."

2. Yeah. GO HOME, Lea!

3. Axel should have been the main character.

4. I switched to Camelot after reading chapter 12 because the Sound of Music soundtrack was pretty much over.

5. I definitely put off reading these two chapters, when it really just took me, like, ten minutes :3

6. I love you.

7. "Doesn't mean you weren't worth fighting for!" - "A girl worth fighting foooor!"

8. :DDDD
NerdySkeleton chapter 12 . 11/20/2010

How sad. But it's creepy, because right when I got to the end, the church music that plays when Maria marries Captain von Trap started playing. Oooh

Also I totally just read chapter 12. Jealous? I know.

Also I'm totally going to see you sooooon

Also you should reread your Inuyasha child fic. It is amusing.

:D
surxi25 chapter 13 . 11/18/2010
Loved this chapter. It was a nice thing to use Axel as the bridge between Roxas' decision. I think you kept him in character really well.

Can't wait for the next chapters, especially when I know the end is near. Great work, as always :)
CatchingForRain chapter 13 . 11/17/2010
Emotional scene :)

Very well done, I loved the use of Axel. Clever idea. And putting the idea of coming back to life down to Roxas was a good idea :) You have a lot of them x3

I really liked this chapter, I know it didn't have much action but if it's written well (like it was) then you don't notice.

ASLDKSLA CLIFFHANGER. I hope you update soon :D And good luck with Finals. Although I'm not going to pretend to understand. Don't have them where I live :3
eeveefairysparkle chapter 12 . 11/14/2010
I love this story! You are a very good writer. I hope you continue this story. I can't wait to see how it turns out.
surxi25 chapter 12 . 10/30/2010
Great chapter! I loved that it was so Roxas centric. His visions were really believable, his insecurities and his guilt about forgetting Axel were very accurate. And Sora reassuring him by giving him Bond of Flame was a nice touch.

The fight against Chernabog was quite good, the whole scene could be pictured very easily. and you were right, the bells ringing in the distance at the end gives a powerful feeling, just like in Fantasia. Good job there.

Hope you update soon! Keep it up :)
LuckyLadybug chapter 12 . 10/24/2010
I'm so sorry I didn't get to this when I said I was going to! I fully intended to, and then I was in too much pain to think straight. **headdesk.**

Roxas's illusions are heartbreaking. Both the fake Sora and the fake Axel come across as very chilling. Sora's cold dismissal and Axel throwing Roxas off the tower are very vivid, horrifying scenes. When the real Sora helps Roxas out of the illusion, it is very squeeful. O I love him giving Bond of Flame to Roxas! Poor Roxas, though, still unable to shake the illusion entirely. ;_;

Kairi's illusion was quite a surprise. Wow! The ghost people were so haunting, especially the little boy. ;_; I really like what you did in that scene. It was very unexpected and effective.

I think the fight against Chernabog came out very well! It plays out exciting and intense. And I think his motives make sense; I remember you worrying about that some time back.

The line about Riku as a protective brother makes me squee. Riku and Kairi scenes are so cute! And I love how Riku thinks of Namine as a friend and wants her and Roxas to be able to stay as separate beings. That is a good monologue.

Poor Sora. The line about him revisiting the incident of Roxas rescuing him many times over the ensuing days is very powerful. And poor Roxas, owww. I love seeing him jump in to save Sora like that.

Eee, a star formation to defeat Chernabog! That is awesome. I love how you worked that out!

I like how you wrote the scene with Roxas's wound so it looks like it's not serious and then suddenly he collapses. o.o And the church bells ringing in the distance add such a bittersweet, even eerie, tone to the scene as he lays dying. ;_;

I am excited for chapter 13 too! Good luck getting it written!
CatchingForRain chapter 12 . 10/20/2010
YOUR SO MEAAAAN! I love this story, I really do, this chapter was as awesome as monkeys playing guitar while flying. Seriously.

I really felt sorry for Roxas here though. He's my favourite charecter and the fact you gave him the angstiest bits was awesome. I'm a sucker for angst. Makes me sound all nasty and horrible but eh, then the characters feel REALYL HAPPY afterwards. If they don't die. *cough*

I'm guessing from Kairi's bit that was her remembering Radiant Garden? Oooooh interestingness! I don't think anyone has ever really tried going back into Kairi's past. Well, except for BBS, but meh. Looking forward to how you do that.

I dislike the chernabog. I didn't like him in Fantasia, and even though his boss battle was epic, he still scares the living bejeezus outta me.

I hope you update this soon, (school sucks does it not?) Cause cliffhangers are evil. :D
Kiryn chapter 12 . 10/19/2010
Aw man, that sucks. Poor Roxas. :( ...Axel! Be a miracle and rise from the dead and save Roxas again! Lol, I know that probably won't happen...but I can hope, can't I? :p Can't wait to see what happens next!