Reviews for A Love Like No Other
sgiambra22 chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
can u pleaseeeeee update?
ilive4jeanz chapter 3 . 2/2/2010
Hi :) I like this story so far, so please update soon :P Thanks for sharing :)
bigblusky chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
woah.. house is so annoying here.. felt bad for thirteen being all of a sudden in the spotlight..
timetraveler2517 chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
k so first chapter, went too fast you didnt bother on taking camernons thoughts into consideraton. you have to think about things on here before you post them edit edit edit. and its still not profetion. some people like sweet remme but we already kno that remme and cameron will never be together, so u have to make it seem as real as you possibly can. witch u didnt do. i like how remme is nervs. round cameron but she would be either more with drawn or more flurtatouse in my gessing. i deff dont think she would shy up like that.

second chapter, couldnt finnish reading it it was too bad... you need to work on writing what people say, cause no one is going to go up to some one and be like oh will u do me the honner of going out with me tonight? and remmes a flurt. and if they are getting to know eachother wuld you think that she woulda benn more easy going with talking to her? a little more her self. ? k well good luck keep trying...
katchel chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
Like it. thanks for the update. Poor Remy, House is an asshole, but we all know that.
molly chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
awesome fic. im sad though cuz 13 has huntingtons :( but maybe it will lead 2 some sympathy... something. :D
bigblusky chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
interesting story.. loved how remy and cameron were starting off here.. i really love this pairing and a story with less drama all over is very much appreciated..;) more soon again
Shananigan chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
really cute story :)
ilive4jeanz chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Hi :) So, I just found this story :P And it's pretty good :) haha, I can't wait to hear more, it sounds pretty interesting :P Thanks for sharing :)
blend chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
wow

Ok, I have to admit you gave me quite a small shock when I read "modesto, california" considering I just-so-happen to live there.

Great story; cant wait to read more.
Cigno chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Aww, that was really sweet! It's always fun to read nice-caring-loving-sweet Thirteen. Also, I loved how you described Thirteen's feeling for Cameron, all the confusion for her feeling towards Cameron... It was really good.

I hope you'll do a next chapter :)
Anonymousow chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
hmm i like it so far! its cute! :) update soon :)
Goldilocks4 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE!
Twampy chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Good start :) I really like the fact that she is new to the job, because back then she was able to have a personality. I like that Cameron seems to be kind of unattainable, since it'll give Remy the option of being a little obsessed and to learn more about Cameron without knowing anything beforehand. Twilight crossover? Hm...YES! :D
SexyMuppet chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
haha i was so cute! *o* loved it! update soon