Reviews for One Hundred Years of War
Isis the Sphinx chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
That was Aang, wasn't it? Interesting cross. I'm looking forward to more. Keep writing!
Avatard12 chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
Update please! Can't wait to see how you write the World Beyond The Wardrobe!
Justthisguyyouknow chapter 3 . 2/2/2010
A very nice chapter. I really liked Katara looking into the various compartments of the carriages and trying to read the stories in each.

Sokka and the stewardess was good Sokka, very in character.

The meeting with Aang was very good. Most fanfics loose the giddy childishness of Aang but you captured it beautifully. Katara's head spinning made perfect sense (tired, falling, standing up, your head spins) and was a wonderful touch, as was her being creeped out by the odd little boy.

Sorry no quibbles for this chapter.
Justthisguyyouknow chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
Another good chapter. The image at the end of all the children with their white tags was very moving, especially after we had been through the story of two of the children.

I would have liked the cuts on Sokka’s hands that he suffered in the previous chapter to have made an appearance here, especially with Katara holding so tightly to his hand.

I don’t know if you want this but you use the word “bravo” in “Katara admired his bravo even if it were false.” I think the word bravado would work better. You can tell be to go take a hike if I am being too picky.

Thanks for writing this and I will be interested to see where you take it and how you fit in the other characters, though I have an idea who Zuko and Azula may be.
Justthisguyyouknow chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I have not read “The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe” so I don’t know how much of your story is whole cloth and how much is adaptation but what you have here is very good. You made the bombing raid very visceral and the small touches, like Sokka’s voice cracking, added a lot of realism.

Katara going back for the necklace tied the two stories together and gave insights into both of the childrens character.