Reviews for Who Am I Again?
cmcaggia3 chapter 12 . 4/4/2013
*insert timon and pumba crying in the Lion King scene*
That was purely amazing. You kept it light, funny, ironic and amazing all while making it suspenseful, shocking and terribly sad. If I were stew franks i'd hire you in a heartbeat to write every next episode of psych!
cmcaggia3 chapter 9 . 4/4/2013
This is insane! I love this do much! Great scenario you out them in ;) very troublesome indeed
I love your explaination echo lassies actions- how Shawn reminds him of his brother- its perfect!
Wonderful so far 3
cindythechef chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
What a well written story! Well Done :)
dragondancer123 chapter 12 . 12/21/2010
I like Shawn with amnesia! It would have been great to see his point of view on those parts of the story.

Hip to be Square,

Dragon
rmonroe chapter 12 . 12/16/2010
Awesome story! I think you write Lassie very well, and I really enjoyed the peek inside his head. Memory-impaired Shawn is always fun too! :)
Alpine-Dragon-Queen chapter 12 . 10/16/2010
Great story! It sure does suck to be head detective sometimes...! "
Alpine-Dragon-Queen chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
Poor Shawn... It'll come back to him.
Alpine-Dragon-Queen chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
Gotta love that list!
Alpine-Dragon-Queen chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Poor, poor Lassie... Things just never go right for him.. '
totallyPSYCHED chapter 12 . 6/8/2010
I LOVED THIS :)

Best Psych story I read in a long time 3
cynsk chapter 9 . 5/21/2010
good so far but u made a mistake in this chapter its richard trenton not Palmer down the bottom of the page
You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 12 . 4/25/2010
Aw, I love this last chapter. I think it was amazing. I did love the way you had him find it. I think it's even better that it was from both Jules and Shawn made it even more meaningful too. Glad no one broke into the Psych office. I think this helped Lassie realize a lot of things about himself. Amazing job, I shall miss this story. I really liked the Señor Pineapple thing, it was really sweet.
samgirl19 chapter 12 . 4/25/2010
omg gus goes to jail lol and aw the story is over oh well i had fun reading it and Haha! That was -the- perfect ending And the Señor Pineapple was awesome.
ilovemyboys chapter 12 . 4/24/2010
A truly wonderful story. I liked how much Shawn's attitude changed when he had amnesia. It didn't change his character, just really captured what he'd be like without knowing about himself and his life. Also Lassiter's POV is great as well. My favorite scenes were Shawn coming to his house, and when Juliet got captured.

Thanks!
Sparky Dorian chapter 12 . 4/24/2010
Haha! That was -the- perfect ending. :) And the Señor Pineapple was awesome. Totally Shawn. :) I really enjoyed this whole story!