Reviews for Crossroads in Time
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 1 . 5/24
good fic
underoriginal chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Finally, someone who gets it. I can see Zuko joining the Avatar in the Crossroads of Destiny if, say, Katara doesn't keep yelling at him ior/i offer to heal his scar iand/i Azula slips up somehow. Yeah, not happening.
black mage wannabe chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Great fic! You really captured Zuko's state of mind very well. And I really agree with your author's note. Zuko wanted nothing more than redemption and to regain his honor and his decision to help Azula was the only one he realistically would have made in those circumstances. You did a wonderful job recreating the scene and this is definitely going on my favorites!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Good analysis of the moment.
Eatfoodzap chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Wow...this was very, VERY deep. I love how you got into Zuko's mind, and the descriptions were so vivid. It's

And about your Author's Note, I agree completely. You really have a great insight into his mind, and that has made this story incredibly pleasurable to read. Especially the part about Katara's fingers, that was particularly nice.

I just, wow...I honestly can't think of anything else to say. It left me speechless, and your Author's Note explained EVERYTHING. It just cleared out any and all doubts I have ever had about Crossroads of Destiny.

So, just...amazing. Just absolutely, amazing.
weasley-twins-41 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
This story is excellent! You are an amazing writer! But why is it rated M? There's nothing bad...
pointyearsrule chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I like your end notes, very much. I do despise the Zutara fics b/c what would Zuko or Katara feel for one another other than animosity until the final book when they start to form friendship [after hunting down the man whom killed Katara's mom]? Key term there, start. It's a huge leap, but not enough for full-blown romance. I do disagree, with one of your end-notes, however. I do not think Zuko's mom's act could be considered betrayal unless you wish to look at it as betrayal for not taking Zuko with her. The implication I received from the story was that Zuko's mom killed Sozin in order to keep her husband from killing their worthless son. I believe Ozai was looking for an excuse to be rid of his embarrassment of a male heir. Thus, his wife felt the best choice was for Zuko to grow up secure and not on the run/in hiding as her banishment would cause him had she taken Zuko along. This is mainly received from the line, "All I have done is for you, Zuko. In time you'll understand." He had to grow up in the fire nation in order to be able to lead it someday. Zuko's mother knew this. In killing Sozin, she helped secure her son's future, no matter how tumultuous the path.
AVidZktjo chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Aw...that was miserably wonderful! D

Seriously, this was fantastic! Loved it! Faved it! Will read it again! And I totally agree with you!

I was actually glad that Zuko made that decision. It was the right one for him at that time. The wrong one to be sure, but it taught him a lot in the end. He needed his father's approval to finally realize that he didn't truly need it or want it. And that was the real crossroads of his life. But this interval helped him a lot for that later time. Not to mention it built up Zutara. D

Oh, and thanks for favoriting my story. I like to check out those profiles of the people who read my stuff to see if they have any good Zutara stories. And you sure do!

Cassie James chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
This was very well written and a joy to read. I'm glad you didn't deviate from what happens in the episode and I think you did a really excellent job of portraying Zuko's thoughts and feelings. He's a very complex character and you captured him well.

Cassie x
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
You did an excellent job here showing what could have been going through Zuko's mind during that episode, and your reasoning behind what his motivations could have been for his decision make a lot of sense. Definitely enjoyed this story.
AnnaAza chapter 1 . 1/16/2010 are an amazing writer! I have been struggling to try to figure out why Zuko betrayed Katara and his uncle. I knew he was VERY disappointed when Iroh and Aang burst in (I DO wish they hadn't! And I really wanted to pummel Aang and Iroh for making Katara go and Zuko stay). If Katara had heled him, he would joined joined the Gaang and perhaps Ba Sing Se would have been okay. Zuko was struggling with his morals, heart, desires, wants, and needs. He needed more cmpassion, and I am glad he has his happy ending now.