Reviews for Hell Has No fury Like A Woman's Scorned
DevilInWhite chapter 9 . 7/20/2011
Are you ever going to finish this story? Please do!
bookluver321 chapter 9 . 6/24/2011
That was cruel and unsual punishment!

Now don't get me wrong. I loved the story and the whole plotline. Afterall I love most of your stories. However, it was cruel and usual punishment to leave us with the cliff hanger!

Please post up the next part of it! I am seriously about to burst! Keep writing because you have a serious talent for it. And it also it gives me something to read when I'm bored. ) Anyway, just wanted to say I love it. Please continue and update soon.

bookluver321
professional-smiler chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
Can't wait for part 2

Sillla chapter 9 . 12/17/2010
Wow. i just finished reading this. amazing can't wait for part 2!
kim chapter 9 . 12/17/2010
I read every chapter today in class and wow it was great. I can't wait to read more from you!
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 9 . 12/17/2010
Awesome. Update Hun love Dean dream sequence so sweet can't wait till you post the second part update soon Hun can't wait to see what happen to dani :) ps hope you and your family have an awesome supernatural christmas
powergirl24 chapter 9 . 12/16/2010
I can't believe Sam said yes! I seriously hope Dean can find a way to save him and Daniela. Update soon!
Hime4life chapter 9 . 12/16/2010
Oh no! I can't wait for part 2. This story is awesome!)
AprilC3604 chapter 9 . 12/16/2010
I am still soooooo in love with this story! This chapter kicked ass! I can't wait for part 2. Now. I am dying to know what is going to happen! Its so awesome. I hate Lucifer! The dream was so cute :) I feel so bad for dean but she was just what she felt was best. Please update soon! Asap!
Crunch Berry Baroness chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
the actual quote should be 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned' and if you're trying to play around with the word then it should be 'hell has no fury like a woman's scorn'
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 8 . 7/27/2010
really loved it has to be my favourite so far hope you update soon
mrsMalfoytheslytherinprincess chapter 8 . 7/21/2010
oh me jezzus look at who is updating im soo proud of u keep it up oh and good chapter :)
DanniMitchell85 chapter 8 . 7/21/2010
...wow...I can't wait to see what is going to happen next... hope to see a new chapter up soon.
pickupthatamulet chapter 8 . 7/21/2010
Oh I was happy to see an update from this story :) I love it a lot and it was perfect and so cute 3 I cant wait for more.
bjq chapter 8 . 7/21/2010
Really really great story. Can't wait to read more. please update soon