Reviews for The Other House
mynamemattersnot chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
End? Seriously? All those car crashs? They couldn't all be coincidences. I liked the pranks and the fact that no one knows that House and Wilson were actually in a relantionship. It would be sad to end it here. :'(! Come on I was througly amused beyond belief. 8D!
sami1010220 chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
well, the ending may not have been particularly great, but it was still a good fanfic. great job!
Helot Ops chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I Knew I should have put the little thing. Well, I did not meant it to sound angry or anything. I was just disapointed you chose to end it like that.
Helot Ops chapter 5 . 1/20/2010
You cant possibly end the story like that. Come on you are a huge tease. You dangle something enticing infront of our faces and then snatch it away like that. You arew a cold blooded tease. The story was really good. Still peeved that you ended it like that though-humph-
deleted777 chapter 5 . 1/20/2010
"Cane store" made me crack up... I could imagine House in a store surrounded by canes.
Zuzuari chapter 4 . 1/19/2010
sque! I can't wait for more! I love this story and wilsonXhouse! please update soon?
BobPhorApples chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
Very nice. I enjoyed reading this.
deleted777 chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
this is one of my favorite house stories... Fantastic job! I can't wait for more...