Reviews for The Accused
7kstar chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Darn it, you made me cry. But I do like you put a question mark on the end. So in my head the six find a way to get Ezra back in the fold.

Shame you're not writing anymore. Don't know if you'll check for reviews but thought the story deserved a review.
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I'm a little late. Its doubtful you still have this email.. but I have to say, since I finally discovered this show, that I absolutely have fallen in love with Ezra. And your story.. does him wonderful justice. I cried at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Oh, ouch! You really know how to write situation and emotion. This was a great story with an ending that about killed me.
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
quite enjoyable!
achillies-eel chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
AH! -Screams loud enough to wake the dead- How could you? -Pounds the computer screen- This had better not be the end! You wouldn't really be THAT mean, would you?

Well done all the same; I was half cringing half wanting to hug Ezra when he was in jail. I shamefully admit to feeling strangely vengeful when Ezra shouted at them in the jail. It's about time he got it all out.

To be completely honest, it's almost a relief to read a story where Ezra doesn't just forgive everyone right away. I mean, I would held a grudge, no questions asked. Of course, that would only be okay if you write more-having everyone be friends again in the end, or at least mend the broken bridges slightly. To end it with everyone at odds and feeling horribly guilty? -Cringes- I really hope you plan on continuing this.
SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I SO LOVE your stories, i tried to e-mailed you (from blackraptor site but got the mail returned).

I love the way you wrote about Ezra's angst, and i do hope that you plan to write more stories of Mag7.

Thank you for writing! :-)

*Hugs and Kisses*

Have a great day/night and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh
Kippling Croft chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
How could you end it like that? I don't want Ezra to leave. I hope there is a sequel to this out there somewhere. Really good story by the way I couldn't stop reading it.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
This needs another chapter or story to finish this. Excellent story by the way. it needs finished in such a way that Ezra never doubts himself again and realizes that the other 6 will never doubt him again either.
poco chapter 1 . 5/17/2000
Please tell me there is a second story " Ezra's Return" too this. Would make a great follow up and I really liked this one, so I like to see what you would do with him returning.
Cat Standish chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
So... you posting the next part dear? Good story
JudyQ chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Terrific! What a great story! Very involving. Keep up the good work.