Reviews for One Day a Human
Guest chapter 10 . 11/29/2015
More more more more more more
I WANNA KILL YOU FINISH THE STORY! Wahahah:(
Guest chapter 10 . 9/24/2015
Awsome!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/24/2015
Omy god Spock is in love with robin's you wicked writer;)
Guest chapter 8 . 9/24/2015
Roll roll the sehlat thrusting in the chocolate ! Hahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhah!HA!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/24/2015
Brown ice cream brown ice brown brown brown ice cream
Guest chapter 8 . 9/24/2015
Totally un Vulcan . You got the screaming for more. But he's not the only one!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/23/2015
Ok, so what, they don't have floaties or life guards in the future! I need to see my Spocky Poo swimming!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/22/2015
Omg I love his line about not having any comment on the matter! Just like what he said to Kirk when he asked if Nyota was Uhura's first name! In the new movies! You did that on purpose!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2015
Did Spock do a mind meld with the little one and tell them what was going on ?
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
I think someone likes you ! Awwwww!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
Ha never bcome a star fleet captain , ha ha ha!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2015
So did you see my idea on using the song hooked on a feeling!? Will you pretty please use it to lure Spock into a romance with that red headed girl!.?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
So funny!
Oooga chacka chapter 5 . 9/16/2015
Oooh , I have a GREAT suggestion! Let him listen to a song , an old rock nrollin one, called Hooked on a Feeling. Jim will have to explain that to him, and get him to teach him how to sing , it will probably be like a good highlight of the story. And then after he is done bieng human he can sing for his mother. IT WILL BE SO CUTE. It will take fans breath away! You just fill up on good details for it. I'll even give you the song lyrics here, just LOOK IT UP! Oh, and did I mention that Jim and robin and eddy are suppose to find out that Spock is great at singing! (I love to sing) and the old Leonard Nimoy ( the one on the original series who played Spock) also sang and made albums.

Oooga chacka
Oooga oooga oooga chacka
Oooga chacka
Oooga oooga oooga chaka
Oh I can't stop this feeling
Deep inside of me
Girl you just don't realize
What you do to me
I-I - I
Ba boom boom
I'm hooked on a feeling
I'm high on believin
That your in love with me
I'm high on believin that your in love with me
Lips as sweet as candy
Its taste is on my mind
Girl you got me thirsting
For another
Cup of wine
Got a bug from you girl
But I don't need no cure
I'll just stay a victim
I-I -I -
Bah boom
I'm hooked on a feeling
I'm high on belevin
Just find the rest of the song I have to go to school! Please do this idea! Oh , and I just had another one. Get him chocloate intoxicated, then make him reveal his feelings for robin and he'll sing this song to her! Wether or not robin likes him back will be for you to decide, I have more ideas swimming around in my head, but I don't know if I'll get the time to divulge them just for look for my name and read all the messages that comes with it the rest of my idea will be in another message later. YOWZAH out girl!