Reviews for So Contradictory
tdish chapter 8 . 9/29/2015
This doesn't sound like a very good game for Ichigo to play with Grimmjow. He's going to feel not just the shots that Grimmjow lands, but the shots that he lands on Grimmjow.
Chen chapter 9 . 6/30/2015
I'm still going through your stories, having only just started, but I can honestly admit that I find your writing style to be quite fluid and enjoyable to read. You write at a good pace and keep interest by adding new twists to recycled ideas for your plot. It's very enjoyable and refreshing. Your development is also on par both in your characters and the gerneral progression of the story.
You seem to be a rather positive (perhaps stubborn is a better term) person to have so much going on yet still have time to produce such lovely works. Personally, I don't understand the joys of writing however I do take pleasure in reading works such as this and so I hope you take just as much pleasure in producing them.
I'm not sure if you will see my review as this story was last updated roughly 5 years ago to date (I don't have an account so my understanding of and reviews is lacking) however I thought it better to at least leave something that you might see.
So in hopes that you see this message, a quick thank you and well wishes.
buterflypuss chapter 13 . 6/26/2015
good story
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 13 . 11/30/2014
I loved it!
Inu Tashiro p chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I loved this! It wad cute! :)
Isthereawordforthat chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
So, I read this story before I started saving the stories I liked, and recently I had been trying to find it again. I went to the bleach fanfiction archive and FINALLY, on page 45 of goodness knows what, at around midnight, I found this story. I started reading, hoping that I had found it, and... triumph! FYI, I hope you can infer how much I liked this story from the fact that I went through 45 pages to find it.
RaeSoul chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
SWEET! My second date ever was to go Paintballing! I loved it! In my mind, it was the best date I ever had. (mostly because my bf was always shot out before I was.)
Aodhan Kingkiller chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Holy crap that phone thing happens to me ALL THE TIME. All my friends are guys so when they text me my mom's always all "who is it? Is it a boy? Is he handsome? Do you like him?" and it's so annoying...
sha sha shah sha chapter 13 . 5/9/2013
It was great! Good Luck in your future works!
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
nice, love the whole ichi in pain when grimm's in pain bit. wonder what you have in store for them hmmmmm
narutonarutolove chapter 13 . 2/24/2013
i loved the time skip and Grimmjows resturant -smiles- i loved this story, i cant wait to read more. in a small summary of other chapters, i liked how you described Ichigos emotions and actions with the book scene. How he dropped his keys and whatnot. I loved it...the entire story really! and i laughed when Nell ditched Grimmjow(even if it was for his own good.

And right now it just accured to me, Nell said that Grimmjow owed her, since she kept quite about how Grimmjow lied when he said she sent him to tell Berry he got the job. Do you have a oneshot on her calling Grimm on it? if you dont can you write one? and if ya do, please PM me!
xDarklightx chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
I really like it.
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
I liked this one. It had a good lenght, it didn't matter that there was no sex scene written, although I wouldn't mind being in Grimmjows head during that time, pleasure fit for two.

The story had an unusual idea, which was both intruiging and unique, but poor Ichigo. Phantom pains of a broken leg. ouch! fav!
HavenCraze chapter 13 . 10/11/2012
Oh i loved it! Ichigo's musings were always amusing and very fun to read :)
HavenCraze chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
Hehehe, it almost sounds like he proposed