Reviews for Easy Tonight
NCIS fan chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Wow. What a story. Tony's compassion and love for his friend really shine through here. Well done!
mental samurai chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
What the hell, that was so bad what in the world were you going for. What ever it was I hope you missed it because that was a bad story.
Grace chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Liked this story. Don't worry about Smartkid37. Really don't know why she's called that since she's old and has kids and has grandchildren. Gibbs will always care more about Tony and Abby more than he ever will be to McGee.
smartkid37 chapter 4 . 2/2/2010
it was a good story -

would have been a great one except for the fact that Gibbs showed no concern for Tim or even bothered to talk to him at all.
Amanda Kitswell chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
Awesome. Loved it. Every word. Well, except that one typo, but you'll fix that, and then I'll love every word. Excellent.

Great story. I can't wait to read more of your work.

Amanda Kitswell chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
I'm surprised Tony was able to talk himself out of that jam! Impressive.

Another very nicely written chapter. Beautiful. I loved it, yet again.

Amanda Kitswell chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
" us find out what they’re plans are.”

They're should be their.

That's all I got for criticism. Other than that, fantastic. Another gloriously good chapter. I really like this story. A lot!

Amanda Kitswell chapter 1 . 1/21/2010

I really like this. You've sucked me in. The POV is kinda weird, but other than that I love it so far!

BE1313 chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
I like this story. A little OOC but I like it. lol I think Tony should just take McGee down b/c he's protective of Abby especially but Ziva and Gibbs too. I think he would try to warn them some how.
Verdad y Vida chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Goodness gracious golly geez, lady. That's a dark McGee. I'm horrified but fascinated at the same time. As Tony would say, it's like a train wreck-you want to look away, but you can't. I feel sorry for the real McGee, because he's a good man, but I'm still interested. Update soon! Poor Tony.
BnBfanatic chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
well you have to update right away - you jusr have to! I need to know what's going on!
speedcochrane chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
*GASP* Why does McGee want to kill Tony? Okay, stupid question maybe. :p Clearly his reasons are pointed out in black and white, heh. But still. I can't wait to see where this goes. :D

Go badass McGee!