Reviews for So Not My Problem
ShittuAnimu chapter 15 . 7/27
I swear to god bastilla is fucking brain dead
Shityyfanfics chapter 11 . 7/27
I adore koror and I am thrilled to have found this story. You have done an amazing job!
Adamant39 chapter 29 . 4/3
this was hillarious.
but seriously, if 'Vrook must die' was his room's password in chapter one then why does he love him at the end?
Adamant39 chapter 6 . 4/2
Thank you! I've always wondered why nobody recognises your face.
knightoblivion chapter 17 . 3/16
Did... Did Revan actually care? Holy shit.

Also, this Fic is fantastic.
Silla chapter 29 . 2/16
Amazing story with really great writing. :) Thx for a great reading time!
Always a Critic chapter 4 . 12/25/2015
Not flames, but don't you mean "She and Zaalbar", and not "He and Zaalbar"?
OMG chapter 7 . 12/23/2015
Best shit ive read
Buwitre chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
kennethkiffer chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
Oh gawd. I actually burst out laughing when I read the enchantment bit, and couldn't stop laughing for a few minutes. Should have expected it when I saw you changed the name to Sandal...but so unexpected and unexpectedly funny nonetheless. Great story telling so far!
AngrySortingHat chapter 21 . 11/3/2015
I don't know what chapter it happens in, but I am very sure that humans do not live in a galaxy far, far away and in the Milky Way Galaxy with the Elcor at the same time. How did Revan find the Elcor, anyway?
thepkrmgc chapter 29 . 9/7/2015
ive been lazy and havent reviewed every chapter like normal: but this fic is hilarious and well worth a read!
CrazyChick114 chapter 29 . 8/16/2015
Holy shit! I love you! I went to your profile to re-read "Oh God Not Again" but happened upon this story. It's spectacular! Seriously, I'm in love with it! It's hilarious and kind of perfectly encapsulates how I felt when I was playing the game for the 4th time (had to cover all the possibilities - male/female; light/dark) :-P But yeah, this is awesome and I love you! :-)
Guest chapter 29 . 8/2/2015
I've never seen a parody that was also such a good story, apathetic!Revan is now one of my favorites. Hilariously funny, incredibly cute, and just a fun read, love it!