Reviews for So Not My Problem
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 3/27
A very big LOL.
as much as I dislike this Revan you could have made him worse so I try to be less negative.
I'm sorry but I still don't like this Revan, but I think he might be growing on me.
I'm not sure I like this version of Revan, but your writing is still funny so I'll keep reading. I also think that Task's sackfice was noble not stupid. Ok mabye just a bit, but olny a bit.
FireAndSteel chapter 29 . 2/22
Hilarious!
Autumn FB chapter 2 . 2/10
Hey this is AWESOME! You're a good writer and this is an amazing story! Great job
revan chapter 1 . 1/20
hilarous
Fairyhaven13 chapter 29 . 10/25/2014
I loved this. So. So much. It was hilarious. Absolutely, positively, roll-on-the-floor, nausea inducingly hilarious. You did amazing at keeping with the basics of the game while turning into this fantastically random spin-off. I don't think Carth ever did realize that Zaalbar wasn't eternally telling him how racist he was... I am going to go and read the sequel now. Thank you for making this. It was... it was just... oh, my gosh, I couldn't stop laughing. Don't ever stop being this awesome.
Greatazuredragon chapter 29 . 10/11/2014
I love your crazy stories. This may not be up to the level of some of your other works like 'It's for a good cause, I swear!' and 'Oh god, not again!' but still prety good.
Nice work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 7 . 10/8/2014
I love how crazy your stories are! Great work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
This was hilarious! Great first chapter, will definitely check the rest, good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Imao ! Best story ever
IveGotNoIdea chapter 17 . 9/30/2014
I wish there was a scene with some Galaxy News reporting about war from the 'super secret Jedi enclave on dantoine', with a planet map shoving a huge red dot where the enclave was, just in case Sith were to lazy to scan the entire planet.
IveGotNoIdea chapter 14 . 9/30/2014
War is just a diplomacy but with guns (or lightsabers) instead of words.
IveGotNoIdea chapter 13 . 9/30/2014
And that's the reason there are so many Sith running around. Poor Jedi are never taught how to deal with normal emotions and problems, just told 'repress it, repress it, repress it' and when they finally are unable to do that, BAM an insane sith lord.