Reviews for In The Dark
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Can you do a fanfic of Hotch/Prentiss pairing? Please.
Shannon chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
Yes! Yes! Yes! It's worth continuing!
lizzabet chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
You have to continue! See that you last updated 2010, but I hope it's just a small delay and you will continue:) Btw, I love it!
lizzabet chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Hailey9989 chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
I really like this story so far and love the plot idea, very different. Do you plan to finish it?
Pliffy chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
Great story! I love Nick he's very instating.
JayJe chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
Not ALL of us Texans are egomaniacal sociopaths. Though, I won't deny, some of them are. Especially egomaniacal. Ugh, th
JayJe chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Blah, I'm on the iPod. It's being weird. I wasn't finished. lol. We do have a lot of egomaniacal people. They annoy me a lot. Especially on the high ways. And I can't even drive. And the teens and preteens? Don't get me started with them. Though, I can't say too much, I can't go against my own kind.

Anyways, please continue? It's interesting, I'll give you that. And very well written. Please, please continue? :)
JayJe chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
mindspsychoaddict chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
No I can't find it. What is it? This will annoy me, update soon! And it is definitely worth continuing. I have to know she's ok...
mindspsychoaddict chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Aww poor Emily...but she can beat him. She's invincible. It's also ironic how he's called Doyle after everything that happened...
PseudonymK chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
WHY? OH WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED? Hehe, sorry for the outburst. This is amazing! Probably one of the best stories I've ever read on here. I understand there's stuff in life that prevents people from updating, but please continue this story. I hope you update soon! Oh, and last minute thought, if you do continue (which I hope you do), it might be interesting to add in the team. I understand the main focus is on Emily and Nick (who is a very interesting/cool OC btw), but I would like to see the rest of the guys too. Anyways, amazing story. :) Looking forward to reading more. You're amazing.

_pseudoK

;)
Criminalmindsfan101 chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
very nice start but hurry up and update please.
mmmmk chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Nicely done! I've been waiting a very long time for the writers to come with a storyline like this. Please update.
ddddddd chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
You should definitely continue. Nick is one of the best original character I have ever read on this site.