Reviews for Double Take
twimima7 chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
She had me sitting on the edge of my seat knowing any minute now Cullen would be there to get her again. Good chapter.
twimima7 chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
I'm really wondering who she is also. She seems to know what she is doing and I hope she escapes.
twimima7 chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
I feel her pain and loss. So sad for her. Seems she has nothing to live for.
twimima7 chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
What a chapter, off to a good start. Sad and sorry about Jake but Aro, she should have sliced his throat and end him for good.
debslmac chapter 23 . 4/8/2014
loving this. I hope you are able to update this sometime
deenasty15 chapter 23 . 3/2/2014
UPDATEEE
Guest chapter 23 . 12/30/2013
Nice way to end the chapter... Can't wait for the next one!(:
pinky3561 chapter 23 . 11/25/2013
So ready for the next chapter!
dckdck422 chapter 23 . 9/15/2013
more please
honeybun37876 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
awe how sad
FiveStarReader chapter 23 . 2/9/2013
I love this story! I haven't been able to put it down since I first started reading this yesterday! Great chapter, I can't wait until the next one! Much love, fivestar
teamwolfaltw chapter 23 . 1/18/2013
:) loving this story xx
Carrie Garcia chapter 23 . 1/16/2013
LOL I cant believe you left us hanging like that. Yes please update soon. This story has been going on for awhile and I had lost contact with it until recently. So I hope this means you will updating more frequently.

I wonder why Edward is holding back though? That doesn't seem like a mobward to me. I mean I would think him possessive and very territorial, wanting what he wants when he wants it. I guess we will see where this takes us.
Debbieg0513 chapter 23 . 1/13/2013
I had just found this story this weekend. Guess what I love it and want to hear/read more. Please dont leave us hanging for so long. I cant beleive u left us at a spot where she might b having the best set ever. Will for both of them. Are we still going to hav more trouble with the guys from Itaily? So if I understand right she is the next in line in a Mob family but some one is trying to take her out so that the can take the place as big Mob Guy? I cant wait to ready more. Pkease hurry n start next chapter. ;) I need more :)
lilmstran chapter 23 . 1/12/2013
loved it
keep going
can't wait to read the next chapter