Reviews for Family
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 2/24
McGee is awesome! I loved him in that episode! I kinda hope he gets hurt in Season 11. I mean, in S9, he was next to a bunch of glass windows when a bomb went off, and he had one shard of glass. Anyway, amazing job!
celyana chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Really cute! I loved that family moment! Thanks for sharing!
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Go Sarah! No Timmy's not a geek but he's not a macho man either lol. He used to be more of a geek but now he's a macho man. Macho macho man.
pirate-princess1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
AW! That was cute! Loved it!
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
great story, like to show how much tim did to help get ziva back
Danielle chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Great job! We need to see more of Tim's side of things.
alix33 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
“No,” she insisted, reminding him for a second of Abby." - Sarah has been reminding me of Abby in this fic ever since she hit Tim on the arm in what I would consider an Abby-like manner.

"The then gun was there," - Did you perhaps mean to write: 'Then the gun was there'?

"Tim lathered up a washcloth with soap and scrubbed his skin harshly," - At first I was going to express my astonishment at Tim having a washcloth instead of a shower sponge, but then I realised: If anyone on Team Gibbs would be a washcloth guy, it would be Tim.

"I get impatient, sometimes.” Tim raised his eyebrows in mock-surprise. “You? Really?” She threw a wadded-up paper towel at him, which he easily caught." - Hehehe, I LOVE any and all Sarah/Tim interaction in the RL show and in fics, because they really understand each other, though Sarah is at times IMO too bitchy. I do not have that in my own life, a younger sister who understands me, I only have the younger sister who is constantly too bitchy.
Msedward chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Very sweet family moment. Good job.
zats chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
A very good story of family caring about you and wanting you to be safe. Enjoyed it very much.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
What a LOVELY little story.

It really is just perfect!
fritzc77 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Nice work. I always wondered how such a conversation between these two would go. I can very easily see it going something like this. Hats off to you. :)