Reviews for A Delicate Predicament
Guest chapter 2 . 10/2/2017
Right, and a small kick or hit to her womb and the spawn is gone. There is a REASON why EVERY military removes their pregnant servicemembers from dangerous duties!

Only feminists believe that a pregnant woman is still capable of doing everything as she did before. Biological fact: a fetus is a very fragile thing and it's enough for a woman to fall for it to be aborted. Pregnant pirates engaging in combat? ROLF, yeah, sure, in feminist wet dreams. But not in reality or for anyone with a bit of common sense.
MissusGages chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
Very, very cute. And well written :)
CJ-T-Bone chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
please tell me you made a sequel. great story, good job.
Historic Soldier chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
I love this fic!
Madjestic chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
You write such brilliant Sparrabeth, and I even liked the bits where Elizabeth explained about her and Will. Flawless. :D
xXevanderXx chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
woot! another great story!
Zenappa chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
I loved it! Yay Sparrabeth! I think they are the cutest couple in the world and you did a great job of bringing it alive! Awesome work! (:
empnk chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
I love this! Keep up the good work!
toraffles chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
:D
Fiona chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
This is amazing! I need more of it and hope you'll write more soon! I am cometely in love with the idea and regardless of my love of Sparrabeth, this was an amazi my read! You've written it superbly and plenty suspenseful! Thank you for posting this story and please please please write another chapter to this! (but then again,I'll read Nything you write! I'm such a huge fan of your fanfics!)
almostlover-hopelessdream chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
loved the meatloaf reference dude! and i loved this story, great job!
Riddell Lee chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
The Narrator greatly enjoyed your story. Fantastic and done with impeccable taste. The writing style flowed smoothly and your vocabulary bank is - obviously - quiet large and filled with wonderfully artistic words.

She particularly liked how, while still remaining true to the film, you formed their relationship and provided a very believable and - hopefully! - possible way for their lovely union.

Excellent job!

-Slythering Potter
Esie-muffin chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
I LOVE IT!
Esie-muffin chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
wow - that was amazing! I love how the characters are, well, in character, and it did give me a surprise when Ana ended up with Cotton!
foxboro chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
Love, love, love the Meatloaf reference! Lol!

How brilliant is this short story? Outstanding. Write more to it...please. At least give us what happens that night! Horrid person.

Well done you! Sheer brilliance as usual. Congrats to your Beta-reader as well.