Reviews for Never Too Late
Lily Thalia chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Sequel, please? :3
nix chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
... what's the ending? did she wait for him? do they become together? what?! XDD
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Wow. That was quite epic. I like it. Keep it up:)
ejo chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I love this story! Congrats on winning. ;)
tina1061 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Sequel!
minahoru chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Cool. I love it! I was never good in

one-shot where the heroine narrates.

I mean, gahd you portrayed the story

in undeniably beautiful words! ))))

OA? No way! I'm acting like this because

you are so cool. Hwahaha!

Make more of like this ;D

minahoru/Aisha.
Wisteria.Sinensis chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
You made me: like that in your story. It's really great and awesome. I'm hoping for a sequel and perhaps it'll be a series too.
Rekindled Moroseness chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I love the part where you portray his paranoid personality disorder. It's so Natsume and I can see him behaving that way. The ending, however, leaves me feeling a little disheartened. It sounded rushed.

Nevertheless, it's still good.

Voting has started, BTW, please help in spreading the word. Thanks.
Bitter Strawberries chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I like this story, Natsume ended trusting Mikan a bit, I guess. I think you were the first in the DOMN, right?

If I could, I would've rated this ten-billion stars. :D

Good luck!

KK
Miss Mingxi chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
waw. uhm. i was really absorbed in this one-shot.

really, i think it's cuz i take things too seriously because i think about things deeply. (people get mad at me for giving serious answers and think i'm mad at them when i'm just thinking about how other people would feel about their questions/statement whatever. whoops, sorry. rant. xD]

i guess i get really absorbed because... i was thinking relaly hard about how natsume was feeling. how people who have that kind of disorder feel.

really, yu did great portraying natsume. :)

and i like how mikan isn't annoying in here. xD

waw. i'm like really thinkin' now.

thanks for givin' me stuff to think about! [disorders, that is x]

i'm glad i found this oneshot thru janique on fb x]]

i really liked this oneshot :)

i have trust issues too, NOT THE DISORDER XD just from an incident that happened~ i can totally relate to how natsume feels. :3

so yeah. it was a nice oneshot.

~formerly ToS-fanatic15
SonyaShulen chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
It's really touching. :3

So, I suppose the ending would be, they got back together?

The ending was really sweet.
jazziscool chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
ANNABEL, I AM PROUD OF YOU, DARLING! MY REVIEW SUCKS; I’M REALLY SORRY. I WROTE MY THOUGHTS DOWN AND IT’S SCATTERED. FORGIVE ME! I DONT WANT YOUR PLUSHIES TO HAUNT ME!

B-O-O-O TO NATTY’S DAD! HE’S SO MEAN! HOW COULD HE SAY THAT ABOUT NATTY?

OMG, AT SEVEN HE KNEW THOSE WORDS? THAT'S SAD. :c

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS, ANNABEL? WHY DO YOU TORTURE POOR NATTY?

UH, YEAH NATTY. THE PROFESSIONAL PYSHCHIATRIST(sp?) WHO HAS A DEGREE IS TOTALLY WRONG. EYE ROLL.

"GRAY MATTER"? WHY IS IT GRAY?

RAWR. IMMA KILL NATTY. I LURV STRAWBERRY! PSHT, YEAH, HE D-O-E-S HAVE MENTAL ISSUES. :c

OH MY. NATTY IS TOTALLY DEFINATELY JEOLOUS OF RUKA AT THE FLASHBACK PART.

HE CAN HOLD A FAKE FRIENDSHIP FOR EIGHT MONTHS? WTF?

WTF? RUKA IS HORRIBLE FOR DOING THAT TO MIKAN. WHY DID HOTARU EVEN AGREE?

YAY! MIKAN IS TRYING!

MAN, I FEEL SORRY FOR MIKNA. ESPICALLY THE PART WHERE SHE KNOWS NATTY LIED TO HER ABOUT FAV ICE CREAM FLAVOR. SHE'S GETTING HITS ONE AFTER ANOTHER. YOU REALLY MADE THIS PART...REAL.

OMG!

LOL, YOU USED THE “DENIAL” PUN! WOW, ANNABEL. :D

FINALLY, NAATY REALIZES HE’S BEING AN IDIOT.

AWW. I WAS SO….TOUCHED. IFELT AS IF I WAS READING A STORY FROM A BOOK. IT WAS THAT WELL DONE. AMAZING JOB. THIS TOTALLY BLEW ME AWAY. YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY, 100% WIN. LIKE, I’M SERIOUSLY IMPRESSED.

JUST CURIOUS: WHY DID THE HAVE THE CAKE? WAS IT REALLY TO GET NATTY TO DO SOMETHING DIRTY FOR THEM?

ALSO: WHATEVER HAPPENED TO HOTARU; I’M SORTA ANGRY AT HER RIGHT NOW.

ADIOS!

LIZ
The Random Artist chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I felt so touched because of this. Natsume is obviously a teensy bit OOC, though I think even because of his sickness, you still managed to portray him nicely.

I also think you should make an epilouge of this, you know, just so we knoe what happens (because I wanna know) :)

Anyway, hope you win the contest with this story since it deserves to be voted for. It's hard to portray Natsume when he has a disease that is not arrogance, huge ego-tism, self-loathing or just plain pride.
One Heartbeat chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I, for one, think your fic was brilliant. :) Long fic... so I'll write a long review. :D Damn this was like... 70 words. Gosh I can barely make 20.

Natsume was very in-character; I liked it because Natsume DOES act like that in the manga (jealous of other guys Mikan's with, especially Tsubasa), and so it makes you think, maybe Natsume IS sick in the head with Paranoid Personality Disorder. But of course we know he isn't (or is he?), so that's a bit out there. But it totally makes sense to me.

Natsume has such a screwed up family, I picture his uncle as a fat, old, rich man. Teehee.

"On that night, four days after my seventh birthday, I first learnt what was 'heartbreak'." After reading that I thought that you were going to end each section with one of his learning experiences. But nevermind. :)

"I didn't feel sad, I didn't feel like crying, not even when the police told me that there was a birthday cake in the car, probably intended for me." That's just sad. I was hoping that his parents were finally being nice, until you mentioned them wanting him to get illegal drugs for him. That's even more depressing. ): Good job.

I don't really like strawberry ice cream either. I'm more of a vanilla person, but strawberry is okay I-

"I was sick in the head, and I needed help." One step up for Nat. :) He finally admits he's a crazy.

"He didn't ask why at all, and I would have jumped up and kissed him.

If I was gay, that is." That so reminds me of Narumi, by the way. It just DOES! Heehee~ Reminds me when Narumi kissed Misaki in the manga... :D

"She sobbed brokenly in my arms, and I wrapped my arms around her stiffly, not knowing what to do." Natsume not knowing what to do END OF THE WORLD. Oh wait that's Hotaru, haha nevermind. But you know... 8D

“Natsume. It's never too late.” Annabel I get the title! Ahh right at the last line I understand... I'm so fail.

I love your choice of disorder... makes me want to pick a better one for mine, and it makes me actually WANT to start my DOMN contest entry, because I haven't started it yet and... *sigh* fail again. Anyway, good luck with the contest! You definitely have a chance of winning.

Sincerely,

Sinfully Innocent
zagogay chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
As I said, the ending made me wanting more. I've read a story very similar to the ending. It gave me the same impact. Bravo, Annabel. Bravo.

Now, here I go! I promised you a long long long FREAKISHLY LONG review, so I'm gonna give it a try, ne? :) I'll just return the favor to the review you gave me. This is, hopefully, the longest review you will EVER get. Brace yourself, hun. I'm just rambling so I can give you the longest review you will ever receive. By the end of this review, my hand would be hurting just like yours did writing mine. :)

First of all, I shall congratulate you. You did a buh-ra-vo point of view of Natsume. That was ah-ma-zing. I swear on it, Annabel. It was... wow. It left me speechless when I finished. I couldn't believe how good you were! I mean, his point of view was really really realistic. Like, he's in denial, doesn't trust people easily, and thinks everyone is plotting against him! That was bravo! It's like, you've experienced it yourself! I'm rooting for you to win this, honey. Even if I'm joining myself, I want you to win, because I KNOW I won't be able to produce something as GOOD as this. So I really hope you win. I'm gonna vote for you when the time comes.

Hmm. What else? Oh yeah. How many years, exactly, will Natsume be gone? Because, really, if I was Mikan, and if he's gone for about, 6 years, I wouldn't be waiting. I would be tired. But then again, this is Mikan we're talking about. And I haven't really grasped her idea of love yet, so I guess she can be THAT strong if she wants to be.

I love how you placed 'Crazy' in front of Dr. Harlen. I know that's not his real first name, and that made it all the more funnier. :)

I love how you didn't make Ruka Natsume's best friend. I love how Natsume wanted to kill Ruka for hurting Mikan. That was just absolutely fantabulously sweet! I love you for that!

Man I'm running out of things to say! But I want to make sure that THIS is the LONGEST review you will EVER receive and by the time you finish this, you will be an old old old woman who can't stand on the ground by herself. :P You will need crotches. :P

The scene where Natsume accused Tsubasa of asking his girlfriend out for a date was funny. That was very amusing. I liked it.

I love how you made all of this very interesting. Although it was almost 8k words, you made it very interesting all throughout! For real! I love it! Usually, I only go for oneshots that are incredibly short. Like, the most words I would read would be about 3k. But yours is damn long, but I managed to read it without blinking an eye! I'm still amazed. :D Your writing style is very interesting! It's very descriptive. Most authors who describe things, makes it oh-so-boring, but you, YOU made it oh-so-interesting! That's why you're so awesome, my dear dear kohai of one month! I salute you!

Hmm. Is this long enough? I really hope it is because I'm gonna die soon if it ain't. Surprisingly, my fingers doesn't hurt one bit. :D Maybe it's because I'm used to typing so much! I spend hours on end on the computer without taking a break. Phew. I should get a life, huh? I need to get out of the house and hang out with moi friends! :)

This is too much. I think I wrote more than you did on your review to my storeh! I'm so DAMN PROUD. Are you proud of moi? I hope you are! :D

Now, tell me if someone surpasses the awesomeness of this review and I'll make a review longer than that one.

Man, this review must at least equal to about 10 reviews! :) This is how special you are, Annabel. Haha!

I hope you don't get stressed anymore. :( I hope this review gave a smile to your face! Because stressing is bad. Bad bad bad. :( I don't want you to stress anymore.

Okay I'm just babbling now. I really need to stop so you can rest your eyes from reading. :)

I love you and your awesome story!

-J