Reviews for The Flipside of a Coin
InsaneAndHappyAboutIt chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
yep, i certainly liked this! XD Not only was your writing fantastic but i swear you caught the characters spot on, as always. XD I really liked this idea. Nice work!
Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Hi,

I loved it, you caught them perfectly! When I bought the DVD and saw that scene I wanted to kill the director for taking it out! I like how you messed the best parts together, kudos to you!

Definetly a great story! Thanks so much!

Paige
Oro-kun chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
More! I want more! XD

I love this story, it's so well done and fits into the movie even better then the scene they used. Though I wonder if you can ever write a fic where they meet in X1 or some kind of forgiveness fic XD

After all, if there's anyone who could do a very good job at forgiveness fics between the brothers it's you.
Sera22 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I like this little piece of fiction very much!

Your version is so much more believable than the original ending. I never really understood it, I think it had a lot of plot holes.

Anyway, the only quizzical thing in your fic I noticed was your switching of tenses. I tried to find a possible subliminal sense but I failed . I liked the present style a lot, so maybe you only did not notice your changes.

Apart from that - great story!
justsimplymeagain chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Heartwrenching... But, I love it. I absolutely loved that deleted scene and the expressions Victor had, there's so much a good writer could do with that (which you did beautifully).

But ya, I love it. Heh, I can pretty much fit it between the movie and your fic "A Feral Interlude"... almost XD

Anywho can't wait to read more from you (especially when it comes to these two characters)