Reviews for Out of Fire and Ash the Phoenix Rises
qlrk chapter 6 . 1/24/2010
FINALLY! x) *insert massive fangirl squee*

I thought the impact of Ed knowing Roy likes him too would be bigger, but you did a pretty good job for Roy. Wonderfully written yet again, as always (envy) And I simply can't wait for the next chapter!
Emotionally Unstable Fangirl chapter 6 . 1/23/2010
Aw that was simply too cute, I completely loved it, every last detail! I can't wait for the next chapter. Aw them kissing!
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 6 . 1/23/2010
Finally! They kiss!

Awesome! Loved it! Totally cool!

~Tala-Paige~
shawpaw12 chapter 5 . 1/23/2010
I love this, it's kinda ooc for roy but it's really good! X3 i hope the next chapter comes soon!
ElricSisters7 chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
Oh my gosh! So cute! I had to work hard to not fangirl squeal at the end there!

Great work, keep it up, and update soon *puppy dog eyes*
Lan Yue Hime chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
wow...so intense and beautiful!
sasunaru2themax chapter 5 . 1/23/2010
so good can't wait for another chapter. I'd put more in but my ipod is annoying with typing.
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 4 . 1/22/2010
*joins in the giggling like a mad little fangirl* Aw! Ed is soo KAWAII!
Rebel 0ne chapter 5 . 1/22/2010
Another fantastic update. This story is coming along great and I get so excited when I see an update for it in my inbox!

I'm very interested to know the story behind Roy's almost-arrest so I hope that it continues to be a part of the overall story in one way or another. Reading Ed & Roy's reactions to each other being in danger was nice.

My heart broke a little though with Ed breaking Roy's nose and then getting so upset that he'd hurt the man he loves. Can't blame Roy for not telling him though. Obviously he couldn't possibly know for sure how Ed would react to the news that Roy feels the same. I hope Roy knocks some sense into him though and gets him to come back. Ed was doing so well with Roy and obviously making really good progress. :sigh: I hope you update soon. This story is too good make your readers wait too long! )
Emotionally Unstable Fangirl chapter 5 . 1/22/2010
Aw! That is so cute I love the determination in Roy now!

This story is completely and utterly amazing. It's well written and the story line flows beautifully!

I can't wait for the next chapter!
animefangirlNoriko chapter 5 . 1/22/2010
AGH, WHAT? Poor Ed for having flashbacks. Poor ROY for getting his nose broken and not even a kiss to make up for it. (That was partially joking, fyi.) Poor Al for having to deal with a traumatized brother who's ALREADY prone to lashing out. Poor Lt Hawkeye for... having to deal with ALL of them. 3

Can't wait for more! Thanks for the update. **hugs**

Iriko-chan
Therandomfreak chapter 5 . 1/22/2010
Before I start reviewing this chapter, I just gotta say -WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU SAYING ABOUT FLAMES AND A GOLDEN SWORD?

Ohh my god tell me *desperete* I need to know! *sob* I follow that fic almost stalker like, I love it so much. And now I want an update even faster!

Damn it, now I want to know what happens...

Even though it somehow seems to be about one of the sweet guys getting hurt or something like that, I can't say that I won't like that. For some reasons I enjoy the torturing of characters; I do the same with my own. I also love happy endings but seriously, angst and tragedy in a novel is very, VERY popular with me.

Now, to review this story and chaper; genious. Somehow I find the thinking of starting all over again very nice, even though I feel bad for Roy. Poor thing, he needs to admit that he loves Ed and get on with it! They are the most beautiful pairing ever, no excuses.

I love it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
qlrk chapter 5 . 1/22/2010
How do I put this, your writing style is great, but I can't help but feel it doesn't really match the story's angst. Except when it comes to all the wonderfuly fluffy bits that I absolutely LOVE. And that scene where Roy is being arrested and getting taken in? Genius. And yeah, this is sort of cliche and has been done LOADS of times before but most of those were only set on Ed and his recovery, with WAY too much lovey-dovy crap from Roy, confessing to him way too soon. But you're developing their relationship slowly, and you create setbacks and progresses, which is realistic and made me happy to see. And I'm looking forward to more (as always)...

... AND I GOT TO READ TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE GO! ... Maybe I should have reviewed chapter four and fice seperately but I hope this ... erm, pretty long review will make up for it
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 5 . 1/22/2010
Poor Roy he is all sad Noe because Ed left ;)

~Tala-Paige~
TheDarkWingedAngel chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
... It's a relief, somehow Ed listening to Roy is good, because it's a good start, Roy will be Ed's anchor, I do hope Roy will do the good thing, else he will push Ed to the 'darkness' more, but let's not go there, shall we? ...
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »