Reviews for Out of Fire and Ash the Phoenix Rises
The Button Harlequin chapter 12 . 7/5/2012
Ohmifreakinggod that was freaking incredible! I know that I'm secrectly a sadist when I say that I love it when my favorite characters get put through hell, but your story was freakinh amazing! Keep on writing, and don't let the witch hunters get you! w
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
This was a great story!
mrla226 chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
Such a great story! I would have reviewed every chapter but I prefer reading through the whole thing and then speaking my mind. You did a really good job and I only noticed minor errors throughout the story (pretty good considering you didn't use a beta). So basically, you did a swell job and I think you're a great writer! Thanks for a great story! :D
julz314 chapter 9 . 5/9/2012
*Waves* Hi!

I'm sorry I didnt start to review this story earlier I've been caught in the moment hehe! A friend of mine recommended me this story last night and I just for the love of Roy and Ed couldnt not refuse.

And I'm glad I didn't refuse to read!

Awesome story! Beautiful and well written. I have to add that I LOVE that even though this is a Roy and Ed fic you have somehow made me think about a Havoc/Al shipping possibility. Oh please tell me that there's something coming for those two too!

(When I read that it was Havoc I had to stop, and just day dream for a moment about the moment that Al gets his body back and how Havoc would be there for him and help him get his strength back and somehow fall in love with Al... damm you! *shakes fist in the air and then runs to give you a hug*) Yeah I really am hoping that there's something coming about them hehe!

I know it's been some time since you wrote this story but I just wanna say keep writing! I am so a follower of your stories now!
Hinoteyami-Devils'Alchemist chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
I'm squealing like a fangirl over here!

The last few chapters amazing!
Hinoteyami-Devils'Alchemist chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
I'm giggling too!

Go Roy!
Hinoteyami-Devils'Alchemist chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
OMG!

;)

Sorry it's kind of hard writing from a kindle but OMG
Hinoteyami-Devils'Alchemist chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
I love it!

Question?

How old is Ed I'm curious,can't. Help that
Hinoteyami-Devils'Alchemist chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
-sigh-

I loved the last sentence

-fufu-

Anyway I'm gonna read next chap. Now amazing 100%
meow-meow-the-unicorn chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
I love your story, but I'm just curious as to why they couldnt find the people using their cum and bite marks from Eds body for DNA?
nekoanimegirl114 chapter 12 . 5/26/2011
AAAHHHH

Forgive me I'm so bad at this but I read the whole thing before reviewing although I should have reviewed after each one... Sorry.

This was so beyond fantastic! Gods, the way you got into all of the darkness and angst without leaving it all awfully depressing! It was descriptive in a way that I have never read before from an author on this site! 5 stars, amazing, want more!

Neko
RomiofAmestria chapter 12 . 5/10/2011
The only complain I have is you said 'anther' instead of 'another' at the end and I sat there for several minutes thinking, "That just made the whole perfect ending flawed." So, when you fix that; IT. WILL. BE. PERFECT!
RomiofAmestria chapter 8 . 5/6/2011
I love how at the beginning of the chapter I read the name; Something Amiss, And then I read the first sentence; Something *was* amiss, and got completely and utterly confused. Tells you how smart I am, huh?
RomiofAmestria chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
Oh. My. GOD! Can you tell I'm excited? IF NOT THEN YOU HAVE A VERY LOW I.Q!
RomiofAmestria chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
FINALLY! The yaoi finally comes in! AND WE'RE ONLY HALFWAY THERE! You have no fucking idea how excited this story is making me right now.
205 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »