Reviews for Out of Fire and Ash the Phoenix Rises
RomiofAmestria chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
I understand how you feel, this chapter was very touching...
RomiofAmestria chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
AWWWWW! It's so special how Ed lets Roy be the only one to touch him. 3
RomiofAmestria chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
Jeez, Roy, no need to be an ass to a broken hearted Edo!
lovingandcoveting chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
Great work on this chapter. I enjoy the slow recovery rather than the quick. These kinds of recoveries take time and you portray it very realistically. Again great descriptions :)
lovingandcoveting chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I just read chapter one and I am excited to read more! I have had a hard time finding a well written rape fic but I believe this has potential and I am looking forward to reading more! You describe the scene nicely and easily not making it obvious which makes the story more enjoyable and the writing more mature. Off to chapter two!
S-chama chapter 12 . 2/14/2011
I gotta admit, I was leery when I read the first chapter, especially since I saw it in the favorites of my dear "sweet, innocent" best friend. I'm going to talk to her about that! Hah!

But read on I did! And I loved the way it fluxuated from slow to fast and back to slow again. It was agonizingly slow, but that's what makes it so damn great! The emotions were clear and - *fangirl moment* Really well done, really well.

The end was cute and sad ('cause it was the end ya know?) and even poor, often neglected Al got his happy ending! All the trauma in the beginning melted out and if I don't stop gushing now I'll never stop. I'll be looking forward to more drama!

S-chama
kuriqa chapter 12 . 12/10/2010
this epilogue was so cute and just PERFECT it was a perfect ending, it feels nice wrapped up, it was a wonderful piece of work, thank you for writing such a wonderful story

kuriqa chapter 11 . 12/10/2010
LONG LEMON IS LONG and oh so delicious might i add. i love lemons that are super long, because that's making love, not just sex

and gods i love the witty banter, even in the bedroom

hee hee hee hee i really really 3 the way you write al, it's so cute and mischievous, so perfect for al
kuriqa chapter 10 . 12/10/2010
wow, all i can say is WO-O-O-O-OW this chapter was so epic it's left me speechless i'm really loving the way this whole thing is written

kuriqa chapter 9 . 12/9/2010
first all i can say is poor roy! that has GOT to hurt!

and omj havoc? that's so cute! and i loled so hard, these chapters are getting better and better, if that's possible...

and lol, poor al walking in on that, that would be sooooo embarrassing
kuriqa chapter 8 . 12/9/2010
omj how cute al has a crush! i wonder who it is? probly winry, but whoknows, guess i'll find out as i read maybe?

oooh and the plot moves on! they finally have a lead! i hope those b!tches die a fiery burning death... don't even bother taking them to trial, just kill them roy! there are too many loopholes in the system!

mmm that end was just way too perfectly noms! *pelvic thrust*

kuriqa chapter 7 . 12/9/2010
omj this chapter had me loling so hard!twenty SIX cats, really? ha ha ha ha that's amazing...

ooooooh they finally got a lead! awesome!
kuriqa chapter 6 . 12/9/2010
oooooooh i think i love this chapter way more than i should... and i agree with you about the roy thing, he seems a little 'ooc' but then, he would in this situation...

btw, i LOVE LOVE LOVE the way you write al 3 he's so adorable, i'd give him a big ol hug, even as armor
kuriqa chapter 5 . 12/9/2010
btw, i forgot to say this last chapter but, LOL your cat thinks it's a dog and my dog thinks he's a cat

ah ha ha ha ha roy got a broken nose dunno why that's so funny, but for some reason it is...

ooooh it's getting close now!
kuriqa chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
aaaaaaaaah so cute! at the end, i mean, obviously not the flashback or anything

gosh this story is so well written i am totally in love!
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »