Reviews for Out of Fire and Ash the Phoenix Rises
kuriqa chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
aaaaaaaaah so cute! at the end, i mean, obviously not the flashback or anything

gosh this story is so well written i am totally in love!
kuriqa chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
awww this chapter is so beautiful they're getting closer and it's really cute
kuriqa chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
gah! silly me, my review for ch. 1 ended up being on ch. 2... oh well, anyways...

awww so now roy knows and ed is living with him, cute and has great potential, can't wait to see where this is going so! onto the next chapter!
kuriqa chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
oh my gods! so far i am very hooked, i love the way this started out and at the very end it was beautiful, in a depressing sort of way, i can't wait to see where this story will go!

~k
Pidgeon-san chapter 12 . 11/8/2010
Really enjoyed this fic, really sweet )
FMAluVer chapter 12 . 9/9/2010
YEAH...WHOO HOO...! LOVED this story...SO touching, real, SEXY;)...everything I look for in a story. ::::clapping::::::
Minibit chapter 12 . 8/23/2010
...

I'm speechless

No wait, I'm not.

This story is gorgeous; I've never seen a story more real-life, especially among fanfiction (though coming from your writings I shouldn't be surprised) the way the characters are pulled, dragged, and jerked around by their own feelings is so... HUMAN. You've got the actual feel and undertones from the series down, whether intentionally or not. This story made me laugh, cry, happy-sigh, and put me through an emotional wringer.

Keep writing, please, please keep writing

~your friendly neighbourhood stalker/fangirl
MissMetalliJedi chapter 12 . 8/20/2010
I loved this fic. Loved it so much that Ive re-read it like 5 times from the first word to the last.
KitCat45 chapter 12 . 8/5/2010
Goshy-gee! That was a wonderful ending too! I ended up falling in love with this story. Just so you know, when my parents ask why I still haven't finished my summer reading, I'm blaming you and this awesome fic of yours! Thanks for writing ;)
KitCat45 chapter 11 . 8/5/2010
Wow...chapter eleven was incredible! I have read some really good lemons in my time but that was by far one of the best I've read! First of all it was HOT! I don't know how you managed to make it so hot amidst all that heart-melting fluffiness, but I bow at your feet and worship you as the talented writer you are. Kudos. The emotionality between the characters was beautiful; their feelings were palpable in such a heartfelt way... Gosh, I'm speechless. Finally, it was long. I cannot tell you just how much I love long lemons! As far as I'm concerned this chapter was perfect and fulfilled my highest expectations! I'm off to the final chapter and then I'm going to thoroughly enjoy myself reading your other fics. XD
halfdemonamanda chapter 12 . 8/2/2010
This is just such an awesome fic! I love it sooo much! You did really good on this, and it's one of my favorites I've read on here with Roy and Ed. Keep it up!
animelvr chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
poor ed! :'(
Elric-Is-Love chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Is it bad that I like it better when Rape is involved? -_-
Okiraka-Senpai chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
.Ever.
Okiraka-Senpai chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
This chapter made me *AWWWW* like evry 2 seconds!

My favorite line is definitely "Who needs the sun? You are the sun"

Sooo adorable!