Reviews for Confusion of the Mind and Life
Desiqtie chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
Hi, I'm sorry but I started reading this story thinking it would be just general H/C because there was no warning for anything strong or sensitive. For me personally non-con/dub-con can be a serious trigger, when there's a warning I know to avoid a story. I really would've appreciated at least some warning at the beginning of the chapter if not in the story summary, so that I would've known to avoid this. I don't mean to flame or anything, but I was literally ill once I realized what some of the stuff your OC has experienced was, because of how much of an issue this type of topic is for me. In the future, please put some sort of warning. I know I'm not the only person who is bothered by this sort of sensitive topic.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
that was good loved it
bananacupcakes chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Please continue :]
merrygal chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Good start but please watch your spelling and grammar.

Though to be dead or to have died before her birth.

choker not chocker.

If you have good eyesight. not had eye sights.

Please get a beta.
Msedward chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Good start, I wander how it is going to be later.
lot56 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I don't know how serious you plan to make this, but there is a chance for some good angst between Gibbs and Tony when she chooses to get closer to Tony. And since your said younger than Kelly would have been, I'm assuming it's more of a uncle, niece relationship...Tony not quite that big of a perv.
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
interesting start looking forward to how this plays out.
crs529 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
great start can't wait to read more