Reviews for I Move The Stars For No One
Katrina Lonestar chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
Oh, more please! This is the best I've read in a while. The whole 'Toby still has the crystal' thing is brilliant. And your portrayal of Jareth is odd, lonely and made cruel by heartbreak. It's rather compelling.

Your chapter titles are goblin-tastic (it's a word now).

And in chapter one...who is Mizumi? Do I sense a flashback in the works?

Just one thing I would fix (because I'm too tired to look for grammar mistakes): You have Toby saying things I think an adult might say. He's very candid and open, but the mannerisms and speech you've assigned him are a bit too mature for a four year old.

More, more, more, please! I need to read more of this story like Peeta needs Katniss...wait, wrong fandom.

Write more, please? Pretty please? Pretty pretty please? Pretty pretty please with enchanted peaches and glitter on top?
Amanda chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
Good chapter update soon...please ;)
MyraValhallah chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
:O wow- I really can't wait to see where you're going with this.
Dancequeen105 chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
I like it! It makes me want to read more. I have so many questions... But I will just have to wait and see. Update soon please, I'm not sure I can wait :) :)
comedychik84 chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Dun dun dah! What kind of help does he need? I look forward to your next chapter :)
mercywriter chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
I like it. :) I think you've got an interesting premise, and I'm interested to see where you're going to go with this. Looking forward to the next installment. :)
AMY chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Jareth cannot live within Sarah.
Amanda chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Good story can't wait for the next chapter ;)
MyraValhallah chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
cool start- I can't wait to see where you're going with this