Reviews for Balance
Mrs. Chazz Princeton chapter 1 . 6/30
Loooooovvvvveeee it!
This was very well written! I enjoyed reading this. ~_~
In The Abyss chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
It is a good story but you could have fleshed it out more.
guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
you are a good author, a great one. thanks for sharing it with me ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
i loved it
kagomehigurashi500 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
It was a wonderful adventure and i loved it deeply, thank you for sharing you imagination with people who appreciate it.
munford chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Awesome I love this story. Keep up the good work.
young kagome chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Boring. The characters were too OOC for me. Some stuff, like wording and phrases, were repetitive. It was an interesting concept for a story though. I just couldn't finish it.
MeiriLorii chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
wow..i like how the story goes..
just can't say too much comment
for i just like the way it is..
especially about kagome and sesshoumaru
for their thoughts and actions..
a great writter i can say
Montara chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I liked it. Thank you!
FeatherTreeForest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I really liked this one.
Morial chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Wow! This was really great! Story wasn't even close to what I was imagining it to be. Really great twist and I love the change of direction in the story. and just wow. It was so easy to picture everything and yea. I fell in love.
InvisiblePuppeteer chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Hello, Hairann.

I just finished reading your story Balance and I would love to tell you that I was intrigued the whole time. As in some other stories I have read you do not lack details and you kept a nice pace throughout the story. There was a perfect blend of emotions in this story and I wanted to tell you that you created a wonderful story. Your grammar was refreshingly practically perfect and I caught no spelling errors (not that I was intentionally looking; it is now just second nature now).

I mostly just wanted to compliment you on this great story and tell you to also NEVER stop writing if you love it, because you are wonderfully gifted at it.

-With sincerity,

InvisiblePuppeteer.
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I really enjoyed this story. It was wonderful. I also like the originality.
NightSky chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This was a great story! Loved it! I'm rapidly becoming a fan of your stories! .
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »