Reviews for Cheating Death
EEK chapter 21 . 2/17/2003
*eyes widen* Does that mean they know where he is? RUN HARRY!
EEK chapter 20 . 2/17/2003
THANK YOU CEDRIC! Finally, maybe Harry will stop being as depressing as he has been. not that I'm expecting him to stop completely.
EEK chapter 18 . 2/17/2003
*scratches head* No offense meant towards your characterization skills, but I never thought that Cedric was that hasty. Poor Sirius.
EEK chapter 17 . 2/17/2003
When will we see Lily? That'll be, er, interesting.
EEK chapter 16 . 2/17/2003
Cool, we're gonna go see Cedric!
EEK chapter 15 . 2/17/2003
That must have been so hard to tell him. brace yourself for his wrath! *hugs all characters present*
EEK chapter 14 . 2/17/2003
*sniffle* Aw. the friends are having a reunion!
EEK chapter 13 . 2/17/2003
Let him GO you. you. whoever the heck you are.
EEK chapter 12 . 2/17/2003
*glares at Harry* Just tell him already. He's your DAD for pity's sake!

Sorry. I DO have a tendency to talk directly to the characters.
EEK chapter 11 . 2/17/2003
WAHOO! I WAS RIGHT (for one of the few times in, let's see, ever)!

*dances around happily* Harry met his dad! Yay!
EEK chapter 10 . 2/17/2003
My apologies for not reviewing. I was too caught up in the stories.

Is he seeing his dad? Please, please, please, please, PLEASE!
Professor Authordude chapter 27 . 2/12/2003
I LOVED THE STORY! *hugs everyone in the vicinity* It was SO KAWAII!
Rhi chapter 27 . 2/7/2003
Oooh, you mentioned me! I'm famous! *goes to read the sequel*
Sing the Muse chapter 17 . 2/6/2003
*crys* WAHHHHH! I did it! 1000 reviews just appeard! and just in time too! My dad is making me get off the computer! I shall not be moved! *grabs onto the computer* I WANT TO READ THE FIC! WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! I still love your story and will probably have to read the rest of it in the morning or this week end! And remember everyone *Strikes a pose*

I AM THE 1000 REVIEWER! LALALALLA! *does her happy dance in her happy pants!* _''

...*sheepishly* um...does that mean i get something...*knows good and well that something was said about a customized story for the 1000th reviewer*...Cause I was just wondering...

I love your writting so much I would...um, um, um, um, um, um, finish one of mine! if you would write one for me!

And see! You did get 1000 reviewers! _ don't you feel n33t! *gives Neutral a white ferret for her efforts* _ It bounces, too!
Sing the Muse chapter 16 . 2/6/2003
ACK! Chapter 15 isn't working on ! I had to find it posted else where on the net, but I got a hold of it! Poor Sirius thinks everything is his fault! ( Soooo sad! James is no better off! Poor things. Oh yeah, and then theres Harry...

I love your story! Just in case you forgot!
1,164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »