Reviews for Cheating Death
Viva my Vida chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Live life
Lorrie-the-bookworm chapter 15 . 3/24/2013
You truly are evil. *does evil grin* People say I can do a perfect impersonation of the grudge. Do you want to see? By the way I CHOOSE BOTH! Also are you going to do Lily? Well it is complete, somI guess I have to finish reading. This sounds really odd, b/c I am talking to no one. Bye! :D
Lorrie-the-bookworm chapter 14 . 3/24/2013
I am fangirling! I knew from the second the man said "Put him down!" It was James! I am jumping around, my mom thinks I am going mental. She just does not understand fanfiction like I do.
smilinglizards chapter 26 . 3/23/2013
Woahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoah I love this! Best fanfic I've read so far! Agh! I wish you'd make more :/ I love the ending with the snake scar! *Squeals* I love the love Harry gets with Sirius. Remus. James and Lily 4 can someone message me if you wrote a sequal?
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
This chapter was great! But very, very sad! ;_; All the others reactions to Harry's death I think were spot on and not cheesy at all. Sirius's most of all...has my heart hurting! Ugh...

Snape's reaction too is surprising. I'm intrigued! *goes off to read more now...* lol
eyesofemrys chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Oh my gosh, I love this story! It was actually published on my 4th birthday, I just realized! Haha
i am awesome chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
Omr im crying
darkangel325 chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
this is nuts...and saddening
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 26 . 12/11/2012
cool
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
ThomasNealy chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
your harry like cannon harry is a idiot. oh woe to me i have no point in living, if i die every one else can live. really he needs a good hit to the head to knock some smarts in to him.

"i face death every year maybe i should try to get better at magic you know learn something. nope i got hermione to think for me. oh well i might as well through my self at the ( insert death what ever event) and hope that once i die every one will be ok." yes be a good little idiot and go get your self killed because that will solve every thing!

I wish he would just pull his head out of his and Dumbles ass long enough to think for him self see that he is the only person that will fight for him self.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 26 . 4/26/2012
I enjoyed this story - I know it was written a looong time ago, but then I like to start at the end of the sorts I do and read forward. This would be good with a sequel, but I didn't see one on your profile page.

You have kept writing and that I like - I plan on reading more of your stories.

Keep writing as life allows.
Sorellinachan chapter 26 . 11/18/2011
I realize this was written years ago but did Hermione murder Rita Skeeter? I know she isn't a good person but the punishment seems a bit harsh, not to mention what that would mean for Hermione.
Espied7 chapter 26 . 9/19/2011
Haha... I'm confused. Cool concept, though.
madmaddiee chapter 26 . 1/9/2010
This was new. I really enjoyed it, it was unique. It reminded me of that one Robin Williams movie...back in the 70s or 80s? Could've been 90s...or, Hell, 00s. Either way, he had to travel through Hell to save his wife, who was trapped in a land of people who committed suicide.

Go and rent it if you haven't, it's great!

Anyway, great job!