Reviews for Cheating Death
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 26 . 12/11/2012
cool
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
ThomasNealy chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
your harry like cannon harry is a idiot. oh woe to me i have no point in living, if i die every one else can live. really he needs a good hit to the head to knock some smarts in to him.

"i face death every year maybe i should try to get better at magic you know learn something. nope i got hermione to think for me. oh well i might as well through my self at the ( insert death what ever event) and hope that once i die every one will be ok." yes be a good little idiot and go get your self killed because that will solve every thing!

I wish he would just pull his head out of his and Dumbles ass long enough to think for him self see that he is the only person that will fight for him self.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 26 . 4/26/2012
I enjoyed this story - I know it was written a looong time ago, but then I like to start at the end of the sorts I do and read forward. This would be good with a sequel, but I didn't see one on your profile page.

You have kept writing and that I like - I plan on reading more of your stories.

Keep writing as life allows.
Sorellinachan chapter 26 . 11/18/2011
I realize this was written years ago but did Hermione murder Rita Skeeter? I know she isn't a good person but the punishment seems a bit harsh, not to mention what that would mean for Hermione.
Espied7 chapter 26 . 9/19/2011
Haha... I'm confused. Cool concept, though.
madmaddiee chapter 26 . 1/9/2010
This was new. I really enjoyed it, it was unique. It reminded me of that one Robin Williams movie...back in the 70s or 80s? Could've been 90s...or, Hell, 00s. Either way, he had to travel through Hell to save his wife, who was trapped in a land of people who committed suicide.

Go and rent it if you haven't, it's great!

Anyway, great job!

-M
Martiny the one and only still chapter 26 . 12/17/2009
I just read the whole thing, auesome! I was like 'Shit SIRIUS!' then 'No Harry!' then I had a fight over who should die, it was favorite chara vs. main chara also high on the fav. list...couldn't decide. Then I was so confused on if they were dead or alive . Glad Harry went back though! Now, what's with the new scar?

-Martiny
Pissed-by-Sloppiness chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Did nobody ever tell you it is "Vol-DE-mort", not "Vold-DER-mort"?
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Excellent start!
SherbertIceCreamForMe chapter 13 . 8/19/2009
Is it just me or is this just about the suckiest after life *ever?*
Sakura Reservoir Chronicles chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
nice
Multitaskmom chapter 20 . 1/2/2009
I love Cedric. A great tragedy that we never really got to know him. He really is a truly terrific character. Thanks for the glimpse.
1,164 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »