Reviews for Cheating Death
madmaddiee chapter 26 . 1/9/2010
This was new. I really enjoyed it, it was unique. It reminded me of that one Robin Williams movie...back in the 70s or 80s? Could've been 90s...or, Hell, 00s. Either way, he had to travel through Hell to save his wife, who was trapped in a land of people who committed suicide.

Go and rent it if you haven't, it's great!

Anyway, great job!

-M
Martiny the one and only still chapter 26 . 12/17/2009
I just read the whole thing, auesome! I was like 'Shit SIRIUS!' then 'No Harry!' then I had a fight over who should die, it was favorite chara vs. main chara also high on the fav. list...couldn't decide. Then I was so confused on if they were dead or alive . Glad Harry went back though! Now, what's with the new scar?

-Martiny
Pissed-by-Sloppiness chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Did nobody ever tell you it is "Vol-DE-mort", not "Vold-DER-mort"?
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Excellent start!
SherbertIceCreamForMe chapter 13 . 8/19/2009
Is it just me or is this just about the suckiest after life *ever?*
Sakura Reservoir Chronicles chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
nice
Multitaskmom chapter 20 . 1/2/2009
I love Cedric. A great tragedy that we never really got to know him. He really is a truly terrific character. Thanks for the glimpse.
Multitaskmom chapter 19 . 1/2/2009
It's just too darned bad they can't bring the whole lot back with them...because the land of the dead kind of sucks. And poor Cedric is all alone for eternity. Yuck.
Multitaskmom chapter 14 . 1/2/2009
This is a wonderfully original story. I just love it. How fantastic to have James and Sirius meet. I love that I don't know how it's all going to go and making it all the better.
Multitaskmom chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
Snape thinking he sounded like "the werewolf" brought on the laughter and Sirius, Remus, Snape, Poppy, and Dumbledore mourning brought on the tears. Very well written. I am really enjoying this story.
RainPelt chapter 21 . 11/7/2008
Watch your spelling, you spelled azkaban wrong again
RainPelt chapter 6 . 11/7/2008
Umm... Dedulas Diggle is still alive i think... i mean, the book never said that he had died... Try to tone done on hte A/N please, they are distracting. Great story otherwise! I love Sirius Harry Godfather- Godson bonding D
Mai-Chan chapter 26 . 9/4/2008
OMG this was a great story! i loveed it so so much and I think you did an amazing job on it. Judging from your reviews alot of otehr people thought so to. I don't think anyone's written a sequel on the story yet and you said you were doing SAT's in 202 so this is 2008, you should be way done by now. Six years done so please write the story. But what I'm saying is why don't you pass theh tourch on to another high schooler who will take her SAT's soon. That's me! I know I couldn't do as good as job as you but I think I want to take a wack at it. My emails so email me soon please! Also if it wouldn't be to much to ask for could you write the first chapter for the sequal and I could build off of that. thanks! Anyways I hope to hear from you and until then great job! Bye!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 26 . 8/8/2008
Dam this was a great story. I wish you had done the sequel. It would have been great. Too bad you didn't do it.
KatherineGrace79 chapter 26 . 8/3/2008
Okay. Firstly, the story.

This was an enjoyable story with a good, clear plot and an interesting focal point. There were a few simple errors, such as the 'quittich' mistake. The sport is written 'quidditch'. There was also one chapter where you uploaded three or four onto the same page meaning that they all ran together, including the introduction of Lily into the story, which took away from dramatic effect. I did enjoy the relationship between all four main characters, the use of Cedric Diggory and him forgiving Harry for everything that had happened, bringing closure to that matter, and the involvement of Tom Riddle Sr.

All in all, this was a good story that I enjoyed very much.

However, secondly, your author notes at the end of each chapter were not only highly unnecessary but also unbelievably aggravating. They just ran on from the story with no way to mark them out and they were horrendously long. There is no need for author notes to be so long with such description of the story in them as the story should hold up on its own. If it can't, you need to go back and add more description and add more clarity to the text. Also, your response to the reviews were not needed. When you get reviews through into your private e-mail account, you can respond to them easily and privately by clicking on the reply url above the review. You don't need to write out replies to each and every reviewer within the chapter. What is displayed within each chapter should be the story, not you and your neighbour's life story.

Overall, though, I did enjoy this story.

Kate