Reviews for Cheating Death
MythsterBlack chapter 8 . 7/15/2008
If you insist on writing all these AUTHOR notes you could at least seperate them from the story perhaps like this...

END CHAPTER

AUTHOR NOTES:

Yada, yada, yada

Ok, having said that I like the story, I hate AUTHORS that feel the need to imbelish their story with UNNECESSARY Author notes. A story should be able to tell itself with them.

Steve
gaarapanda5 chapter 26 . 5/8/2008
is there a sequel?
gaarapanda5 chapter 5 . 5/8/2008
are you trying to make me cry?

cause it worked.

i'm kinda proud of pettigrew though...at least he had some bravery in him and took responsibility for his own actions.
Phoenixx Rising chapter 26 . 3/4/2008
I've just finished your story! It's fantastic! I absolutely loved it! Thank you so much for a great read!
Feel the Pain chapter 26 . 1/7/2008
Loved your story. Even the chapters you didn't like were good. I've been looking for a story like this for a LONG time (you can never have to many sirius fics) and I thought this was exalant. keep up the good work in future fics.
LilyJames addict chapter 26 . 1/7/2008
oh my god, i loved it. no, honestly, i was sobbing half the time and crying for joy the other half. harry was heartbreaking. but what was up with the snake scar? what does it mean?
Feel the Pain chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
I LOVE you story! I'm in tears! I've been looking for something like this for a really long time and I can't wait to continue to read it!
LilyJames addict chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
i'm sitting on my bed sobbing, i hope it gets happier soon
Bridgette Carter chapter 26 . 12/9/2007
NO SEQUEL? D: NO! YOU NEVER KILLED VOLDIEMORT! :'( YOU MUST FINISH OR I SHALL GO CRAZY! *Cries* Please... think about it
Bridgette Carter chapter 7 . 11/27/2007
Haha! You're worse then me. At the drama and stuff. I do it too, and the cliffes, WOW! I LOVE cliffies and drama! You go! :D Haha! *Hi five* AWESOME story! :D I found it while I was at school. lol
Owl344 chapter 5 . 10/16/2007
This is brilliant! I love the way you write Ron and Snape.
Owl344 chapter 3 . 10/16/2007
Despite you lack of faith in your characterizations, I like the way you have written these people. I am also amused by the fact that you consider this chapter short; I find it wonderfully long.
Dishonorable chapter 26 . 9/28/2007
Very good
petites sorcieres chapter 26 . 9/11/2007
I love it! Especially the part with Ceddric and James! I almost cried while reading your story ! -Sniff! So sad! NO SEQUEL! Should kill you * dark* I'll look for it !
Potterworm chapter 26 . 9/8/2007
Awesome story! Very unique. I loved it.
1,156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »