Reviews for Cheating Death
Multitaskmom chapter 20 . 1/2/2009
I love Cedric. A great tragedy that we never really got to know him. He really is a truly terrific character. Thanks for the glimpse.
Multitaskmom chapter 19 . 1/2/2009
It's just too darned bad they can't bring the whole lot back with them...because the land of the dead kind of sucks. And poor Cedric is all alone for eternity. Yuck.
Multitaskmom chapter 14 . 1/2/2009
This is a wonderfully original story. I just love it. How fantastic to have James and Sirius meet. I love that I don't know how it's all going to go and making it all the better.
Multitaskmom chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
Snape thinking he sounded like "the werewolf" brought on the laughter and Sirius, Remus, Snape, Poppy, and Dumbledore mourning brought on the tears. Very well written. I am really enjoying this story.
RainPelt chapter 21 . 11/7/2008
Watch your spelling, you spelled azkaban wrong again
RainPelt chapter 6 . 11/7/2008
Umm... Dedulas Diggle is still alive i think... i mean, the book never said that he had died... Try to tone done on hte A/N please, they are distracting. Great story otherwise! I love Sirius Harry Godfather- Godson bonding D
Mai-Chan chapter 26 . 9/4/2008
OMG this was a great story! i loveed it so so much and I think you did an amazing job on it. Judging from your reviews alot of otehr people thought so to. I don't think anyone's written a sequel on the story yet and you said you were doing SAT's in 202 so this is 2008, you should be way done by now. Six years done so please write the story. But what I'm saying is why don't you pass theh tourch on to another high schooler who will take her SAT's soon. That's me! I know I couldn't do as good as job as you but I think I want to take a wack at it. My emails so email me soon please! Also if it wouldn't be to much to ask for could you write the first chapter for the sequal and I could build off of that. thanks! Anyways I hope to hear from you and until then great job! Bye!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 26 . 8/8/2008
Dam this was a great story. I wish you had done the sequel. It would have been great. Too bad you didn't do it.
katherinegrace79 chapter 26 . 8/3/2008
Okay. Firstly, the story.

This was an enjoyable story with a good, clear plot and an interesting focal point. There were a few simple errors, such as the 'quittich' mistake. The sport is written 'quidditch'. There was also one chapter where you uploaded three or four onto the same page meaning that they all ran together, including the introduction of Lily into the story, which took away from dramatic effect. I did enjoy the relationship between all four main characters, the use of Cedric Diggory and him forgiving Harry for everything that had happened, bringing closure to that matter, and the involvement of Tom Riddle Sr.

All in all, this was a good story that I enjoyed very much.

However, secondly, your author notes at the end of each chapter were not only highly unnecessary but also unbelievably aggravating. They just ran on from the story with no way to mark them out and they were horrendously long. There is no need for author notes to be so long with such description of the story in them as the story should hold up on its own. If it can't, you need to go back and add more description and add more clarity to the text. Also, your response to the reviews were not needed. When you get reviews through into your private e-mail account, you can respond to them easily and privately by clicking on the reply url above the review. You don't need to write out replies to each and every reviewer within the chapter. What is displayed within each chapter should be the story, not you and your neighbour's life story.

Overall, though, I did enjoy this story.

MythsterBlack chapter 8 . 7/15/2008
If you insist on writing all these AUTHOR notes you could at least seperate them from the story perhaps like this...

Yada, yada, yada

Ok, having said that I like the story, I hate AUTHORS that feel the need to imbelish their story with UNNECESSARY Author notes. A story should be able to tell itself with them.

gaarapanda5 chapter 26 . 5/8/2008
is there a sequel?
gaarapanda5 chapter 5 . 5/8/2008
are you trying to make me cry?

cause it worked.

i'm kinda proud of pettigrew least he had some bravery in him and took responsibility for his own actions.
Phoenixx Rising chapter 26 . 3/4/2008
I've just finished your story! It's fantastic! I absolutely loved it! Thank you so much for a great read!
Feel the Pain chapter 26 . 1/7/2008
Loved your story. Even the chapters you didn't like were good. I've been looking for a story like this for a LONG time (you can never have to many sirius fics) and I thought this was exalant. keep up the good work in future fics.
LilyJames addict chapter 26 . 1/7/2008
oh my god, i loved it. no, honestly, i was sobbing half the time and crying for joy the other half. harry was heartbreaking. but what was up with the snake scar? what does it mean?
1,165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »