Reviews for Cheating Death
LilyJames addict chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
i'm sitting on my bed sobbing, i hope it gets happier soon
Bridgette Carter chapter 26 . 12/9/2007
Bridgette Carter chapter 7 . 11/27/2007
Haha! You're worse then me. At the drama and stuff. I do it too, and the cliffes, WOW! I LOVE cliffies and drama! You go! :D Haha! *Hi five* AWESOME story! :D I found it while I was at school. lol
Owl344 chapter 5 . 10/16/2007
This is brilliant! I love the way you write Ron and Snape.
Owl344 chapter 3 . 10/16/2007
Despite you lack of faith in your characterizations, I like the way you have written these people. I am also amused by the fact that you consider this chapter short; I find it wonderfully long.
Dishonorable chapter 26 . 9/28/2007
Very good
petites sorcieres chapter 26 . 9/11/2007
I love it! Especially the part with Ceddric and James! I almost cried while reading your story ! -Sniff! So sad! NO SEQUEL! Should kill you * dark* I'll look for it !
Potterworm chapter 26 . 9/8/2007
Awesome story! Very unique. I loved it.
Calabazas chapter 14 . 8/5/2007
WEW well ok so far i love ur story i just kept looking at ur review thing and i noticed that 10 isn't very pretty so i'm like hm... 1 is so much better so here is a review (to make it so much pretty) for ur awsome story!
Kuramasgal chapter 26 . 6/27/2007
AH! this is so good! plzplzplzplzplz be a sequel! T-T i absolutely loved the story!
helbaffy chapter 26 . 5/3/2007
Celtic-Dragon-89 chapter 22 . 4/25/2007
GOOD Sso far ... i got about half way through the chappie. ill read more tomarrow. good luck writting it though.
AnnReading chapter 26 . 4/16/2007
I just read the whole stuff in five hours straight and now my back is, well you know how it is.

It's probably useless since you have already completed this story, but why did you spell Quidditch as quittich? I'm not complaining, I know what it means, but Ron and Harry would have your head, you know. Just kidding!

It's a good story. Maybe 3 out of 5, but you can ignore me.
Faerfaen chapter 26 . 2/4/2007
Hi Neutral, this is WeasleyTwinsLover12 (I changed my name :)) Just wanted to let you know that I've just finished re-reading CD in order to start writing Playing Life again. I know its taken me years (literally!) to start writing it again. I have never abandonded the story but life and writers block has been a certain curse of mine. I'm sure you understand.

I am kind of happy that I didn't start writing it sooner. When I first offered my writing wasn't up to the standard that it is now. The story should turn out a lot better now then it would have.

I think what I'm going to do is write the entire story then post it chapter by chapter. I don't want to post a chapter then have extremly long periods in between with no new chapters. I'm so excited about writing this sequel! :)

- Jen
Tun Yun chapter 26 . 12/19/2006
You've really got to stop berating yourself! This is an awsome story, i enjoyed it very much. Congrats!

I actually look up to authors like you, just say atleast you don't flames! Well as many as i did lol

1,164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »