Reviews for Cheating Death
Abbsiegail chapter 3 . 1/30/2002
ooo, the suspense is rising! I totally love the way it's going! Please hurry with the next part!
Lady FoxFire chapter 3 . 1/30/2002
I don't like your friend. making us wait foir the next chapter is mean and cruel. He/She sounds alot like me.
dani chapter 3 . 1/29/2002
GREEEEEEAAAAAT! Hurry with the next chapter. You like cliffhangers now don't you?
Rita chapter 3 . 1/29/2002
Aaaugh! No cliffhangers, please! :) I hope Sirius isn't killed off... I really am liking your story though.
Tilly chapter 3 . 1/29/2002
Wow that was really exciting, it was just like Harry to try and take on all those deatheaters, even though he knew he didn't have much chance of defeating them.

The section with Sirius under the imperio curse, was the best part for me, having Harry forgive him and Sirius' reaction to not being able to fight the curse, was spot on.

But a cliffie agh how could you ::pouts:: imagine leaving us like that you rotter (heh heh), pretty please update as soon as you can.
vmr chapter 2 . 1/29/2002
Just to let you know your chapters are messed up and their is no ch 3.
MercS chapter 2 . 1/28/2002
This is really, really excellent.

Its totally exciting, makes you wonder what's going to happen next, cos I doubt Sirius is leaving without a fight.

Liked the way that Snape was trying to help Harry, even if he was angry that he had put himself in danger.

It is really easy to imagine Harry thinking that he should trade himself for others, after all he blames himself for alot of things.

Anyways write more as soon as you can :)
FireFairy chapter 2 . 1/28/2002
Hehe. Another chapter as good as the first one. If you hadn't had made that note at the end, I never would have been able to tell about the chapter being cut off. It works perfectly.

Hey, what can I say? I know what I like, and I LOVE this story...
Lady FoxFire chapter 2 . 1/28/2002
Oh I like this!

More More. Does Harry uses one of the Unforgivable curses to force his Sirius to go?
jj chapter 2 . 1/27/2002
please please please continue i love it!
Tilly chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
Wow, I love this story.

I mean I'm totally hanging on the edge of my seat to find out what comes next.

Its really well written, and I like the thought of Harry trying to trade himself for Sirius.

Also like the interaction between Harry & Snape, thought it was well done how Snape was angry at Harrys disregard for his own life and yet still concerned and wanting to save him.

Can't wait for the next chapter, update as soon as you can please.
Rita chapter 2 . 1/27/2002
This is such a fabulous story. I love the way you've captured the touching relationship Sirius has with Harry.
heaven chapter 2 . 1/27/2002
wow great chapter right more soon
Gia chapter 2 . 1/27/2002
attaboy sirius! say no! you won't let harry die! yay! i can't wait to find out what happens next so please get the next chapter out soon!
Abbsiegail chapter 2 . 1/27/2002
OOO! I don't want any of them to die! I totally love the story! I'm reviewing every story today that I read because it's my birthday! Sorry ; )
1,164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 Next »