Reviews for Cheating Death
Allocin chapter 3 . 2/2/2002
You blimmin' cow! You left it just like that! How could you? MORE NOW! This is really good!
Shayla1 chapter 3 . 2/1/2002
i like i like! lol pleez write more really really REALLY soon lol ur on my fave story list. write more SOON! thanx a lot *~Luv ya lots~*

~Shayla
FireFairy chapter 3 . 2/1/2002
Yep, me again. I want to review every single chapter...

Sirius was a little off, but it added effect, I think. Voldie, was perfect, the cold hauting sould who wants to inflect pain for the fun of it. He's such a great villian.

As for the chapter stopping, it left me on the edge. (Which, is the whole point of stories of this type...) *Sigh* I have to wait for more...
Star Polaris chapter 3 . 2/1/2002
That was a very good one, making Sirius attack Harry, I love those emothional situations. Just keep writting, ok?
Evie2 chapter 3 . 1/31/2002
Let's see, how can I beg you enough to make you write more... WRITE MORE OR DIE! no... pretty pretty please with sugar on top? no...I'll give you money! hell no... Well, you get the drift. I love your story, it's one of the best I've ever read, and I will curl into a ball and cry if you don't write more of it soon!
MercS chapter 3 . 1/31/2002
Agh how could you leave it there, thats just pure evilness.

Anyhow, thank you soo much for updating, me & Tilly (my sis) both love this story.

Liked Harry taking on the deatheaters and Sirius biting Snapes hand was just plain funny.

Update as soon as you get a minute :)
Jennie Kuntz chapter 3 . 1/31/2002
Write Damn you Write! HAHAHAH

(Sorry my enthusiasum for this fanfiction has taken over my ability to type!)
Stardust chapter 3 . 1/31/2002
LET'S SEE SUMMORE! Now let me tell you, my gut was all tingly when I read this. IT FELT FUNNY!*giggles* please, please, you've got me addicted! i want more! more!MORE! PLEEEEASE!*grins*
Jcorrington chapter 3 . 1/30/2002
Hey there, please hurry with the next chapter.
Karla5 chapter 3 . 1/30/2002
Pretty good! Can't imagine how you're going to take Sirius and Harry out of this mess. I mean, you're taking them both out of there, aren't you. Please, don't kill Sirius! Post more soon.
007 chapter 3 . 1/30/2002
I enjoyed the story, and can't wait to find out what happens. The only thing that turned me off was how you messed up in the posting of Ch. 1 and 2. They are switched, in the wrong order. Other than that, it was good.
Chocolatier chapter 3 . 1/30/2002
Oh man, why'd you have to leave it there, cliffies are evil. But I love the story so far, brilliant, hurry up with the next chapter.
summersun chapter 3 . 1/30/2002
i wouldn't really say voldemorts being nice... more like playing them around. i like this! poor sirius tho! i hope u update soon coz.,..suspense y'no?
vmr chapter 3 . 1/30/2002
Awesome chapter.:)
Abbsiegail chapter 3 . 1/30/2002
ooo, the suspense is rising! I totally love the way it's going! Please hurry with the next part!
1,178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »