Reviews for Cheating Death
Lady FoxFire chapter 2 . 1/28/2002
Oh I like this!

More More. Does Harry uses one of the Unforgivable curses to force his Sirius to go?
jj chapter 2 . 1/27/2002
please please please continue i love it!
Tilly chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
Wow, I love this story.

I mean I'm totally hanging on the edge of my seat to find out what comes next.

Its really well written, and I like the thought of Harry trying to trade himself for Sirius.

Also like the interaction between Harry & Snape, thought it was well done how Snape was angry at Harrys disregard for his own life and yet still concerned and wanting to save him.

Can't wait for the next chapter, update as soon as you can please.
Rita chapter 2 . 1/27/2002
This is such a fabulous story. I love the way you've captured the touching relationship Sirius has with Harry.
heaven chapter 2 . 1/27/2002
wow great chapter right more soon
Gia chapter 2 . 1/27/2002
attaboy sirius! say no! you won't let harry die! yay! i can't wait to find out what happens next so please get the next chapter out soon!
Abbsiegail chapter 2 . 1/27/2002
OOO! I don't want any of them to die! I totally love the story! I'm reviewing every story today that I read because it's my birthday! Sorry ; )
vmr chapter 2 . 1/27/2002
Awesome chapter. Sirius should have chosen to leave.:)
Sami chapter 2 . 1/27/2002
This is brilliant! Whats gonna happen? Please write more!
Kat chapter 2 . 1/26/2002
WOW... I love Harry and Sirius stories... please don't kill them! The best part was the last scene, it has them really in character. Also... while you just finished *YOUR* finals, mine start next week *cries in dispair* ! I also thought the same thing about the drop in posts. Update soon please.
Peacockgirl chapter 2 . 1/26/2002
This is very good, please write more soon!
angel chapter 1 . 1/26/2002
please please please please continue it's a great start!
Jenny chapter 1 . 1/26/2002
Great story cant wait for more
FireFairy chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
::gasps and stutters incogerntly:: That. Was. The. Best. Fanfic. I. Have. Ever. Read.

And I don't say this lightly. It was great, fantistic, magnificent...not a thing I can criticize right now. I'm in awe. ::bows down to the ground:: If you ever need any help or any...heck, anything at all, let me know. I WISH I could write that well...*Sigh*

MORE RIGHT NOW! AND I MEAN NOW!
vmr chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
Interesting story. Keep on writing.:)
1,156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 67 74 75 76 77 78 Next »