Reviews for A Bottle of Warm Milk
Dio chapter 8 . 3/5
AAAHH! This fic was so glorious! You make children so real, your writing is a delicacy, I enjoyed everything so much. I was saddest to see its last update was so long ago- which breaks my heart so much. I'm so sad I found this fic just now.
Still glorious and still loved it and your amazing writing style. I wish you good in life!
qwerty19 chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
I really liked this! It's fun to read.
For the record, Cuccos ARE monsters. They're vicious demons with the intent to destroy.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/4/2015
I hope this story continues, it's amazing how your bringing back morpha and having the ranch under attack. 5 stars on this story
Anytime chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
why u stop this? please more!
Joey chapter 8 . 5/21/2014
I have to say this story is good i hope u write the next chapter soon.
malon chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
Oh please! We need more!
Alexander Peace chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
Hurry with the next one. I am a die-hard Zelda fan and Malon has always been my favorite character. This is quite quite possibly the best Zelda fan story ever.
Steveaaml chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
I'm so sad that it ended here :( I was so excited!
Steveaaml chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
I loved your description of her first notes with the eyes closed.
Steveaaml chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Soooo funny.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/18/2013
Update! Pretty please?
Also this fanfic is awesome. Which is why you should update it. Hint hint wink wink cow says moo
ZeldaLinkFan chapter 8 . 9/10/2013
DUDE FINISH THIS NOW ITS BEEN LIKE A FRICKING YEAR SINCE I LAST LOOKED AT THIS AND IT HASN'T CHANGED A BUT MAN!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
Aww don't leave us on a cliffhanger like that. Please finish this
Silent J. Knight chapter 8 . 4/24/2013
Ok, I think John Poe either has to A) Let someone else adopt this or B) FINISH THE STORY PLEASE! IT'S TOO GOOD!
Aly chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
Still want more dude... Please?