Reviews for The Boy Scout and His Princess
LunaIrrena chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
This is sooooooooo great !Yeah it is funny but also makes me think about my own works or the chulu works I have seen before.I really hate Cliché and all the OOC things.
So can I translate this into Chinese and put it on another Chinese Slash website?I really do love this. Of course your ID and the original link will be shown.I will appreciate it if u allow me to do so:)Thank u vrry much!
LunaIrrena
Milarca chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Ohhh my god if I wasn't in school right now (bad girl that I am ;) I would be laughing so hard xD That was just the most realistic thing I've read in a while :D and that's totally what makes it funny x) I mean it's all so truuuueeee ;D Oh Hikaru... you really do have a full wishlist, don't you?
Thais of the Star chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
LOL! This just made my day. I like this Chekov! :P
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Hahahaha! I love how this one ends! Great line!

But ugh... Sulu getting Pavel pregnant with an alien plant? I sympathize with his mind. Mine is now similarly terrorized. Blegh. Mpreg is so dumb.

Anyway, loved it. :D And good points, all around.

... why do we "not call" Sulu a boyscout?

~ Umbrae
Peachvodka chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Oh man, making fun of cliches always made me happy. :) And this managed to be so mature and sexy all at once. ;) Also, thank you so much for FINALLY making poor Chekov speaking fluently and being on TOP. Yes, definitely faving this. :)
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
OMG ROF LMAO I love you woman, you rock truly hahahahaha... you managed to nail every single stereotype that those two are suffering in the ff.

Really, Pav is genius and yet he can hardly speak English...Karu is worrying himself to ulcer over him...everybody is lusting or has to suppress the urge to cuddle that boy...one does wonder how he survived the academy lol.

Ending sentence had me laugh out loud...niceee...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Y'know, usually this kind of fic just annoys me, but this is sincerely funny. You actually managed to have in-character commentary on out-of-character lusting mania. Kudos for hitting 'em where it hurts- right in the semi formed daydreams.
CeilingNinja chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
*dies laughing* You hit every one of the cliches dead center! Good thing you are here to write the fantastic stuff!

-Nyx
Cattenlent chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
epic win.
Shally-wa chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
As someone who has seen far too much of those fanon tropes, I must say a giant THANK YOU for having written this.

Great piece. I like the way you write these two very much.
ForeverMartyr chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
*giggle-snort* Oh, the irony.

A link to this story was posted in a recent review of one of my Sulu/Chekov stories, and then I suddenly realized how badly it fell into this range of similarity that you have presented. I can honestly tell you that this made me crack up to no end, but also provided some deep thought within that I will definitely consider the next time I attempt a story. I do enjoy the insight you have provided, and this is probably one of the funniest fics I've read in awhile. I will, of course, see if you have others like it. I could use a good laugh :) Thanks for all the support and help!

-Rose

P.S. That last line of the story? Thanks for that mental image ;)
hungryjunco chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
This is a fic that has been clamoring to be written since the dawn of fanfiction. Thank you so much for getting this out here. I can only hope that people reading it will think twice about future fluffy-bunny-Chekov or mpreg fics.
Handful of Silence chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Ha ha, that one had me laughing. Love the idea that you wrote a good fic that included the cannon characters getting pissed off about bad fic. "demure little pink-lipped flutterer" , that line made me laugh .There is a lot of bad fic around, and whenever you mentioned a particular bad fic plot, I found myself unwittingly reminded of something similar which I tried to forget :-). Thanks. Maybe you should do a fic about Sulu and Chekovs reactions to the Mary Sue-ish OCs they seemed to get paired with. Just an idea.

Again, thanks for sharing such great fanfiction

Live long and Prosper :-)

K xx
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
That is quite true of their fic, sadly. Then again, there are exceptions, here and there.
januaryfreeze92 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Hahaha! Wonderful job, dear. I love this kind of fic, especially when well written.

And the comparison of Pavel and a tribble made me giggle :D