Reviews for The Truth of the Moon
CannotWrite2SaveMyLife chapter 4 . 4/26
My condolences, this may have been posted a few years ago, but I am sorry for you loss and am grateful that you mean to continue your brother's work.
kyoko chapter 4 . 2/17
it's been three years noooooooooooooooo! why did you do this to us dang you did something happen to you did he die or something?
how unfair but if he did i am so sorry about this comment but i wish you would update. :(
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
naruto kurama chapter 4 . 4/7/2015
More! (Deranged smile) I need more plz more chapters!
F.A.M.4Life chapter 4 . 3/31/2015
Great chapter XD, please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
is this still ongoing cause I love op ichigo
stef chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
You should carry on with the story threat what I have read so far
snowecat chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
Hope things improved for your family and I hope you come back to this someday
stef chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
love the story you should carry on with the story
GoldenBug Prime chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
Masaki is alive?! Gah I gotta know what happens next, this is awesome!
JustSomeone chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
My deepest condolences for your loss. Your brother was (and still is) considered an excellent writer. The chapters he did had such depth and feeling, I could imagine the splendour of it all. I look forward to see what he planned out for the rest of this story.
Kage Kaze Kitsune chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
I think you do your brothers story justice. Well written and I'm sure that if I had someone to continue writing for me after I have gone as well as you have for your brother I would be really proud.
jil chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
Please please please update soon. I love this fic.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
I have no words, please update soon.
Xahn777 chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
You have my condolences on the loss of your brother, I can't imagine what it must be like. Thank you for honoring his last wishes and continuing his story, it has a lot of potential, and your brother's story certainly deserves to see the light of day.