Reviews for The Truth of the Moon
cool
naruto kurama chapter 4 . 4/7
More! (Deranged smile) I need more plz more chapters!
F.A.M.4Life chapter 4 . 3/31
Great chapter XD, please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
is this still ongoing cause I love op ichigo
stef chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
You should carry on with the story threat what I have read so far
snowecat chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
Hope things improved for your family and I hope you come back to this someday
stef chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
love the story you should carry on with the story
GoldenBug Prime chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
Masaki is alive?! Gah I gotta know what happens next, this is awesome!
JustSomeone chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
My deepest condolences for your loss. Your brother was (and still is) considered an excellent writer. The chapters he did had such depth and feeling, I could imagine the splendour of it all. I look forward to see what he planned out for the rest of this story.
Kage Kaze Kitsune chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
I think you do your brothers story justice. Well written and I'm sure that if I had someone to continue writing for me after I have gone as well as you have for your brother I would be really proud.
jil chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
Please please please update soon. I love this fic.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
I have no words, please update soon.
Xahn777 chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
You have my condolences on the loss of your brother, I can't imagine what it must be like. Thank you for honoring his last wishes and continuing his story, it has a lot of potential, and your brother's story certainly deserves to see the light of day.
Taxicat2 chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
Hey, I know it's off-topic and I've already commented on this fic once today, but denka isn't just an affectionate Japanese term to address non-ruling royalty. If you look on Wikipedia the only "Denka" that comes up is the name of an African (Dinka to be more exact) sky, rain and fertility god. Kinda cool, really.
Taxicat2 chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Thank you for the update. I only just found this story but I'm glad you decided to finish your brother's story. He seems to have been a very talented writer who could have become great, given the chance. I can't imagine how much I'd hurt if I lost one of my close family members. I'm glad his story will be completed. Thanks again for posting this for us all.