Reviews for Orb Knights
DragonBookAddict chapter 12 . 10/15/2014
You are a very, VERY cruel author. You create an amazing story with a truly engaging plot and then leave us Readers with multiple questions and a semi-cliffhanger. MEAN
advice chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
someone please do a fanfic where naruto gets eves power from elsword that would make one of the best fanfics
NotJustAnotherPrettyFace chapter 12 . 2/16/2014
Awesome story! Please update soon! I can't wait to see what will happen to sauske! And will there be any new powers and/or team members showing up any time soon?!
Shinzochi chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
uh oh Zabuza isn't gonna be happy, though i am looking forward to the next chapter
grimkit chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
this is such a great story please continue
BlazeStryker chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
Orby-isn't much of a surprise, really. All that low-level Kyuubi chakra and the ramen that got thrown under the bed by one of the vandalism groups...
BlackRoseFire chapter 12 . 9/23/2011
Another interesting story. I can't wait to see more of it.
Kage Hasu chapter 12 . 7/16/2011
Yay, Haku's one of the Orb Knights. How many orbs are there? Is anyone going to be host to more than one orb and if so how would that work out when they have to battle?
yavin4 chapter 12 . 5/23/2011
Awww! So cute! With a comment Sasuke made in an earlier chapter, I thought you were going to consider him for an Orb Knight. But with his reaction last chapter, you're going to have him join the baddies, huh? Anyway, great job so far. I look forward to more.
Dregus chapter 8 . 5/4/2011
this... is very strange. entertaining, but very strange
DestroyerDRT chapter 12 . 4/1/2011
Are the Orb Knights you idea or is this a crossover?
Rezuvious chapter 12 . 2/5/2011
poor haku that was pretty funny though
Elemental Dragon Swordman chapter 12 . 2/5/2011
Now that was interesting with Haku getting an orb as well and the way Haku reacted to being chased by it.
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 11 . 9/4/2010
I am defiantly liking this story. I like who've you already have made into Orb Knight with the kids and who their sensei's are...I defiantly can't wait to read more of this!
Selonianth chapter 11 . 8/25/2010
well that was just brilliant.