Reviews for As we seek the Storm
Update I like this :D
nightrader1234 chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
I like the whole snakexshadow thing. ohohohoh Can I go to the wedding? :3
Linnup chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
Nice fic. I hope you haven't abandoned this, I want to see what happens next! Please continue!
MidnightMoonWarrior chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
This sounds very interesting...please update!

-Midnight
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
madness please post more:)
Evax40 chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
Up date soon!
Ellmarr chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
you had a good start but this chapter needs work
Billie the fourth sage chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
"Screw this shit." xDDDD

Goodness, this is way fun. I hope you continue. I'm liking your ideas.
Alexandria Rosalyn Flarehart chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
For the love of God- UPDATE! I beg of you!
ninja enchantress chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
interesting chapter very interesting indeed
haha wel i guess al the squinting finaly paid off i wondered when something was gonna be mentioned about the relationship between storm shadow and bel
wel anyway great chapter and i hope u update soon!
Life of Banishment chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
Well, I do very mush like how this is going. I'm not going to lie, OC's very much anoy me; but yours seems fine. I do hope you update very soon! I like how you have that sort of 'Silent Love' thing going on between Snake Eyes and Shadow Storm. Makes the fanfiction intresting and fun to read. You do have a few errors as far as spelling and grammer, but only a few. - Please update soon or I shall have to beat you with a rubber chicken!
Gringle Kirby chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
Still squinting...though it's starting to get a little hard to read... I love it.
Gringle Kirby chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I'm squinting... You said if I squint so... I'm squinting! Not much to go on but it's an awesome start... Love it anyway! *claps hands excitedly*
Secrettheshadow chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
I like this story so far and I’m interested in Snake eyes and Storm shadows relationship. I wonder how this girl is going to fit in to the story and what impact her presence will have on the two ninjas? Well, so far it’s very good and I hope you update very soon!