Reviews for You Had Me At Um
guest chapter 41 . 4/13/2014
This was a great fic but i was hoping for Ashley to get her shit together sooner. And yeah, Spencer should have broken up with Ashley sooner because Ashley didn't treat her very well and she said hurtful things. The breakup was heartbreaking and so real though. Thanks for sharing, i really liked this. Spashley is the best! :)
lynettecullen chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
I wonder when are they going to meet the parents.
lynettecullen chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
I just know that Ashley is going to fall out of the closet.
lynettecullen chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
The closet life is hard.
lynettecullen chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
Dwmn. There was no info in this chapter.
lynettecullen chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
Awww. Ashley's in the closet?
lynettecullen chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
Whaaaaat. Is Ashley getting blackmailed?
lynettecullen chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
That was a nice dramatic scene.
lynettecullen chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Well. I wish I knew what Ashley was thinking.
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This should be hell of good.
lawsbian chapter 41 . 6/2/2013
Okay. I dont even know where to begin. This is the quickest ive read a story this long. I dont even have much free time. But this story was magnificant! I fell in love with each and every character. God i love this story soo much! Thank you thank you thank you!' You are so talented!
Infinii chapter 10 . 3/8/2013
not logged in Yo, "post boning"? XD That is the funniest ish I've ever read in my life. Not to make fun, but it's "postponing". xD
oOYuuOo chapter 41 . 2/6/2013
I like the ending. xD

Thank you for this story! I enjoyed reading it! :3
freedom4trace chapter 41 . 2/5/2013
Went back and started reading a few of your other stories...they are ALL so excellent :)
countrygurl261980 chapter 28 . 12/31/2012
I just got done reading this story, and I gotta say its one of my favorites thus far, not to mention i now have a kick ass play list on my Ipod! I truly hope you continue writing because I am looking forward to reading as many stories as you can come up with!