Reviews for Prints Charming
luvyateamedward chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Aww *claps* that was great! LOL! I'm such a looser. I liked the story. It was so cute. You are a great writer.
ASHLEYYYBLACKBERRYYY chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Great job!
Shortcake79 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
WOW this is totally amazing. I really really really love it! I just..there are no words! XX
Riss - uscmam chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Great one shot!

I loved the anger they inspired, and the passion that followed. The struggling student and the prodigy, always a good combo.

Thank you for sharing this great story with us.
rms33 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
That was so good. I enjoyed reading it so much.
nicolelovesedward chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
This story is so cute. I loved it. The photo of Edward and Bella together with the rose is wonderful, I like how Edward realized that he'd loved her for so long when he saw that.
Lisalove83 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
OMG, I LOVED THIS! Thank u so much! :D
outtayourface chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
This was very nicely written. Thank you!
eifeltwr chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Great story
ana1973 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
i really liked it. it was great for a short story, liked that they were best friends first and then he realized what was really in front of him the whole time. i also liked that she made them take time apart to make sure that he really liked her and they just didn't jump into their relationship on his realization night. my only question would be...what happened the night that she went up stairs with mike, how did she end up back at the school but other than that it was fine.

-Ana
Mommypants76 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Yet another great story. I loved it. It had the right amount of angst, mixed in with a little bit of love. I love when Edward is an idiot, and he has to realize how he feels. Keep writing. I love reading your stories.
CullenObsession114 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
loved it!
Soccer1023 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
loved it
Lawn Girl chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
oh, bb I loved this story! the angst in the middle made my tummy hut, but yay for a happy ending xo but more importantly - you went to Hallmark? I live in the Pioneer Valley and there's always HIP students around here taking pix ;)
MissRe chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
It was a beautiful story. I really loved it. Of course Edward had his head in his ass... he's a stupid boy. Most boys are not the brightest when it comes to anything resembling a feeling. LOL I think you did a great job showing that it wasn't perfect, that it did take time after he realized it - that she didn't just jump into his arms because he did hurt her. When they finally did come together, they were on more equal footing and it was beautiful. On a random note - I clicked on your profile for a peek. I didn't realize you were in New York too! LOL Anyway, back to the story, excellent work. Thank you.
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »