Reviews for Prints Charming
sconnolly318 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
That was awesome. Thanks for posting! :-)
Teresa R chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Loved it so happy she did not sleep with mike I dont know why the thought of that just bugs me most likly because he usually a creep LOL. Glad he pulled his head out of his ass and he had to go trough the pain. Great story
Ivygirl702 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I just adore everything you write.

This newest version of E & B is fantastic. Love love love that she's willing to stand up for herself and her feelings. That she makes a decision and no matter how much it hurts, she sticks with it.

Thank you for the story.
revrag chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
aw..it's very sweet. I liked it a lot. I loved the angst...and the Edward/cavemanish ways.

le sigh.

Get's em every time huh? :)
vampyregirl86 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
aw :) love it! let us know what happens with the contest! or did it already happen?
OscarInTheCan chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Again it felt like you were in my head. You're good at describing how people feel in certain situations. While I haven't been in love with a friend, I have had friends talk to me less/hang out with me less, or stop all together, and they absolutely don't realize it and don't care. Which, of course, only serves to make me feel even worse because I obviously didn't matter to them like I thought I did. There's never an HEA for me, so it was nice reading Bella get hers.

Ugh, Alice. Why would she take Bella to a party where there is pretty much a 100% chance of seeing Edward, and with Tanya? Then she ditches her because 'she's too depressing.' Great friend. I did like her telling Edward off. He needed someone to not mince words to help him pull his head out of his ass.

I also really liked how long it took to bring them together. He had time to really understand what not having her in his life meant. She didn't automatically throw herself at him when he had his epiphany. It made their final reunion that much better (that and the fact that they went at it in the darkroom and not a bed). This was a great story.
ashaleelee chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I love and adore this so, so much. It was perfect.
Simonelecochon chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Reminds me of my college days, I spent many hours in the darkroom and stressing over my portfolio review. Unfortunately no Edward to help me through. Great O/S, love your writing.
carebear309 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Ugh, why does Edward always have to be so dumb not realizing he is in love with Bella? My heart was breaking for her. Even once they had their confrontation he did nothing to change things. I REALLY wanted to junk punch him there! Thank goodness he pulled his head out of his ass there. It was almost too late for him! Great story :)
barburella chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Beautiful. My heart ached through most of it, but the happy end was worth it.
Cullenfan524 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
That was really good! :)
SandytheSandstorm chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Loved the story Crimson, loved it more when I found out you were in love with your best briend. I loved how you took us through him realizing he loved her. It was heartbreaking and beautiful and beautifully written.

Thanks for the notice

Sandy
Ray.of.Sun chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Thats the most longest, amazing, most wonderfull one-shot i've EVER read!
luvyateamedward chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Aww *claps* that was great! LOL! I'm such a looser. I liked the story. It was so cute. You are a great writer.
ASHLEYYYBLACKBERRYYY chapter 1 . 1/17/2010