Reviews for Prints Charming
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Aww I miss developing the pictures and using all the chemicals in the dark room :( I did that in high school and loved it! Plus some of my pics ended up in the yearbook.

OMG! You soo got me to cry at the sadest part. I think it was when Edward finally realized his true feelings.

Boo Tanya!

Lol love the title :)
gitgit chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
AW

that was so awesome

i really loved reading it

they are so beautiful together and i loved the one shot it was so sweet :) and the emotions and Edward being really silly and not seeing it
edmom chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
heartbreaking enough to make me cry with her and sweet enough to make me smile - that was great
Nuttyginger chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
enjoyed is not the word...bloody loved would be closer to the point. Seriously, i cried, i laughed, i cried some more. What a beautiful piece. Its amazing how stories can feel like your story. This one was mine except i never got the happy ending. when i said, if you are going to leave, just go,...he did.

Awesome, looking to more from you.

Nutty
jat5 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Aw, I loved this story, but I love everything you write. :o) I hope that you didn't have your heart broken like Bella did when you went to school.
AzraCullen chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Love it love it love it!

SO glad this was one big story- i wouldnt have been able to wait otherwise!
Beans827 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Ah, that was delightful! I could really feel that you had been to that school because you knew every little detail to the developing process and all. It was very good detail and really helped the scenes. But I have to say that one of the very best things you do is switch back and forth between the characters' view points. I'm just starting to write things myself and so I'm paying much closer attention to writers who can do things like that well. And you really do! It's very seamless but the reader gets a huge understanding of what each character is thinking. Great job! And a lovely o/s! Thanks for sharing your talents as alwasy!
Oo Livia Cullen oO chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I really like the story! I find that best friends having feelings for one another to be one of the most difficult thing to write and you did it beautifully! I really liked your Bella and I loved how she was very strong towards her feelings for Edward! I felt my heart was breaking with the characters, you have a really emotional writing, I really love it! Take care!
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
aw i loved this, heartbreaking in the begining, but totally worthit the end! great job
L5472 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Oh good grief..that first part was so depressing. I felt like crying! Bella...doesn't do as well as Edward in class...likes him as more than a friend but he doesn't...has to put up with him and Tanya "fucking and hanging out" all the time.. *sighs* Poor girl.

Can't believe Edward was so oblivious to it all. But i'm glad Tanya wasn't a bitch about it like I was expecting her to be.

The whole fight/argument in the darkroom..nasty. *cowers in corner*

Bella dancing with Mike...Edward hurting..can't say I feel bad for him. Not in the slightest. I think he deserves to feel just the slightest bit of pain she feels all the time *sigh*

Did end up crying like a little baby in the scene where Bella's telling Edward that she'll go home if she fails her next assignment and then Edward sees the picture *sob* Poor thing doesn't believe Edward when he says he loves her but..I don't blame her. :(

But oh yes..a month later, she finally believes him *grins* It's nice to get out of this depressing mood i've got going on LOL.

Loved the lemon. It was sweet. Total "FINALLY!" moment.

Very sweet ending. Heart feels light and happy again haha. Nice oneshot ;)
HeBelongstoMe chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Wow. A lot of emotion in this. I loved it, in truth. The characterizations are really good. It was just a really great read. I would love to see an expanded story. I adore this Edward. He was so vulnerable, right away. His love was shown so well through his reactions to her from the start. It was intense the entire time. The lemon was cute and so fucking hot. The location, his responses to her body. The screaming! Good lord woman.

Great story!
zoeviolets chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
This was so lovely & adorable! Great one-shot! I really enjoyed their journey from friendship to love... so sweet & heart-warming!

I also love that Photography was the topic at hand... I am currently minoring in photography - black & white film - so I was super excited to see all of the stuff that I do daily mentioned - the development & printing process. And I totally understand the stress - OMG I hated those last couple weeks of the semester.. the darkrooms were always so full & I never had enough time to get done. Yeah, anyways... I loved this! You are great & I only wish that I could have an experience like this in my photography class - I will definitely not be able to look at a darkroom the same way again ;)
watchmespin chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
i absolutely LOVED this. it totally made me cry at parts!
fritzerina chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
i really love this story...

You put every feeling in it...the way you talk about sensation and emotion is so real and heartbreaking..at some point i was feeling so attached to Bella that i even cryed..a lot..

i love your style in writing is so easy to read..the words flow away and it's so enjoyble.

thanks for sharing
MindyKnotts chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
that was great. loved it. good luck in the contest. that really was a wonderful one shot
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »