Reviews for Prints Charming
bootsie chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
So enjoyed it! Great story!
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Thanks for the story :-) I really enjoyed it but it could of done without skanky Tanya :-( ... But in the end it all turned out great! ;0)
soupee chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Love the story! Thanks
erin chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I loved it. Thanks for sharing!
coldplaywhore chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
That was a really cute story! I wanted to taint punch Edward a few times for being so completely blind, but I guess that's the sign of a great writer right? To connect emotionally with their reader! Thanks!
Twinie chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Aww, it was cute.

Well done girl :)
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Aww I miss developing the pictures and using all the chemicals in the dark room :( I did that in high school and loved it! Plus some of my pics ended up in the yearbook.

OMG! You soo got me to cry at the sadest part. I think it was when Edward finally realized his true feelings.

Boo Tanya!

Lol love the title :)
gitgit chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
AW

that was so awesome

i really loved reading it

they are so beautiful together and i loved the one shot it was so sweet :) and the emotions and Edward being really silly and not seeing it
edmom chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
heartbreaking enough to make me cry with her and sweet enough to make me smile - that was great
Nuttyginger chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
enjoyed is not the word...bloody loved would be closer to the point. Seriously, i cried, i laughed, i cried some more. What a beautiful piece. Its amazing how stories can feel like your story. This one was mine except i never got the happy ending. when i said, if you are going to leave, just go,...he did.

Awesome, looking to more from you.

Nutty
jat5 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Aw, I loved this story, but I love everything you write. :o) I hope that you didn't have your heart broken like Bella did when you went to school.
AzraCullen chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Love it love it love it!

SO glad this was one big story- i wouldnt have been able to wait otherwise!
Beans827 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Ah, that was delightful! I could really feel that you had been to that school because you knew every little detail to the developing process and all. It was very good detail and really helped the scenes. But I have to say that one of the very best things you do is switch back and forth between the characters' view points. I'm just starting to write things myself and so I'm paying much closer attention to writers who can do things like that well. And you really do! It's very seamless but the reader gets a huge understanding of what each character is thinking. Great job! And a lovely o/s! Thanks for sharing your talents as alwasy!
Oo Livia Cullen oO chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I really like the story! I find that best friends having feelings for one another to be one of the most difficult thing to write and you did it beautifully! I really liked your Bella and I loved how she was very strong towards her feelings for Edward! I felt my heart was breaking with the characters, you have a really emotional writing, I really love it! Take care!
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
aw i loved this, heartbreaking in the begining, but totally worthit the end! great job
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »