Reviews for Prints Charming
Novel's addict chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Great story :)
Erroneous78 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
OMG!

For a long while, I seriously thought he was never going to realise how he felt,

Poor Bella. Spilling her guts like that and not having a slightest inch of it returned.

So glad he finally came to his senses!

I really enjoyed this. Amazing O/S

Erron xoxo
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Prints Charming has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
mdsngrc chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
That was so good. What is it about the best friend? I had a guy BFF and had feelings for him as well. Although he was as sweet as Edward. Just a big fat user. I'm not bitter or anything...LOL! I loved thsi story and I am so glad that I read it. I certainly would love to see a little more of these two. :)
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I spent many happy hours in a dark room while I was in college, but nothing like this ever developed
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Bella is too nice, she should have make him grovel more...
Sweet story.
pauleen chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This was the most realistic love angst story/One-shot I've read in the fanfiction. I love the passionate fights they had, bella's hurt was raw and brought tears to my eyes. Edwards blindness and inventiveness made me want to smack him...HARD.

Although there was a happy ending. This story deserved one. So much emotions and carefully expressed words. I loved every word, line and paragraph. I felt like I was watching a scene that was up for an award show. Well done.

Thank you for writing and then sharing.
twilightladies chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I don't know how i've only found this now! Beautiful one shot - you had me in tears! I loved it! Xo
Annie Larsson chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This was such an amazing oneshot!
Jobiwan chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Great story! Wish it was 100 times longer :)
yeszcullen chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Nice, really nice. I enjoyed it all, except for Bella's pain, but you know what I mean, I hope. LOL
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Found on twifanfictionrecs. Loved the detail of the photography world. Edward was obviosly blinded by a flash bulb
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 1 . 8/28/2012