Reviews for Prints Charming
grabadietcoke chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Oh I loved this story - I really liked that she didn't just fall into him when he had his revelation. I hate when Bella does that and she had just seen him sucking Tanya's face off.

Can I say that short of her temper tantrum at the end, I actually liked Tanya. I didn't get that she was the normal evil Tanya. She was honest, and I think her responses were appropriate for someone in her position. She was the one pointing out to Edward that he really wasn't being the friend he thought he was. Yeah, she had her own motives for that, but I liked that she was just the girl he was dating, not someone out to get the poor friend.
denninelli chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Good story. Loved reading it.
NKubie chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I was getting worried there for a while. Phew. I feel like I've been on an entire story journey. You put quite a bit of angst and lovin' in a o/s. Nice job!

I also had feelings for a best friend which wasn't so short lived. But in the end, I found my prince charming and no, it wasn't my bff. But I like the friends to lovers stories, so this is much more interesting than RL.
Ellachanted chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Aaaeweeee HEA at its best :)

Cute story.
annaharding chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
cute story! thanx for sharing
anon chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Best one shot I have ever read. I love this one shot, I salute you for your writing! :) Keep up the good work!
MizzVicki chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Awesome lemon
k-bright chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Lovely story - glad Bella wasn't a total doormat. Loved that she had the courage (or desperation) to be honest, then the self-esteem to realize that she could no longer settle for what she had been getting.
Anton M chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
For over a year, I've kept my eyes open for this story. Finally found it. I immensely enjoyed reading it (both times). Thank you!
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I'm not sure what a fast reading time would be considered, but I read over half of this (75%...Around that, I think) in under 40 minutes. I'm pretty sure that's a new record for me. I became so immersed in what I was reading, and that really doesn't happen very often. It seems to have become a recurring thing when reading your fanfiction. Such as Christmas Wish and definitely Fourteen, which I loved...It's one of my favorite fanfictions...Ever. And I've been reading for a little over five years. I'm so happy I've gotten the chance to read your great work, and I plan to go and read more. I don't know why Fourteen was deleted, be it personal reasons or because of something else, but I'm so, so happy I got the chance to read it :D
zkcej chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
i love love love love this one!

soooooooo good!

thanks for sharing this to us!

xoxo
Lovelybrutal chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Wow, i really loved this story. i spent a LOT of time in the darkroom while i was in college, so it really takes me back - i can almost smell the developer on my fingers ... ahhh. And the darkroom was definitely a place i wanted to spend some naked time in ... sigh. It was kind of rough to read her berating herself and watch her heart breaking, but so wonderfully rewarding when he discovered his feelings. And i was glad that she didn't let him jump right into her arms ... he had some penance to do. Anyway, really enjoyed it! Thanks for writing and sharing!
pamaroo chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Awesome AWESOME story... :)
Kelliellie chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I love it when people can write about what they KNOW without getting in your face about it. You did a wonderful job, so to me it was an organic part of the story, not a distraction.

Loved it :)