Reviews for Prints Charming
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
well it took edward awhile but he got there in the end, loved it
Iluvbeinarattler chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
great story... thanks for sharing.
MamaJoyof3 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
love BD chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I enjoyed the story very much.
Thanks a lot for the story.
tawelephant chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I wanted to punch him in the junk so badly. But he was redeemed. Loved it.
Multishipper1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I love this kind of stories. You know, love between best friends. *sighs* :)
grabadietcoke chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Oh I loved this story - I really liked that she didn't just fall into him when he had his revelation. I hate when Bella does that and she had just seen him sucking Tanya's face off.

Can I say that short of her temper tantrum at the end, I actually liked Tanya. I didn't get that she was the normal evil Tanya. She was honest, and I think her responses were appropriate for someone in her position. She was the one pointing out to Edward that he really wasn't being the friend he thought he was. Yeah, she had her own motives for that, but I liked that she was just the girl he was dating, not someone out to get the poor friend.
denninelli chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Good story. Loved reading it.
NKubie chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I was getting worried there for a while. Phew. I feel like I've been on an entire story journey. You put quite a bit of angst and lovin' in a o/s. Nice job!

I also had feelings for a best friend which wasn't so short lived. But in the end, I found my prince charming and no, it wasn't my bff. But I like the friends to lovers stories, so this is much more interesting than RL.
Ellachanted chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Aaaeweeee HEA at its best :)

Cute story.
annaharding chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
cute story! thanx for sharing
anon chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Best one shot I have ever read. I love this one shot, I salute you for your writing! :) Keep up the good work!
MizzVicki chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Awesome lemon
k-bright chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Lovely story - glad Bella wasn't a total doormat. Loved that she had the courage (or desperation) to be honest, then the self-esteem to realize that she could no longer settle for what she had been getting.
Anton M chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
For over a year, I've kept my eyes open for this story. Finally found it. I immensely enjoyed reading it (both times). Thank you!
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »