Reviews for Prints Charming
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I'm not sure what a fast reading time would be considered, but I read over half of this (75%...Around that, I think) in under 40 minutes. I'm pretty sure that's a new record for me. I became so immersed in what I was reading, and that really doesn't happen very often. It seems to have become a recurring thing when reading your fanfiction. Such as Christmas Wish and definitely Fourteen, which I loved...It's one of my favorite fanfictions...Ever. And I've been reading for a little over five years. I'm so happy I've gotten the chance to read your great work, and I plan to go and read more. I don't know why Fourteen was deleted, be it personal reasons or because of something else, but I'm so, so happy I got the chance to read it :D
zkcej chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
i love love love love this one!

soooooooo good!

thanks for sharing this to us!

xoxo
Lovelybrutal chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Wow, i really loved this story. i spent a LOT of time in the darkroom while i was in college, so it really takes me back - i can almost smell the developer on my fingers ... ahhh. And the darkroom was definitely a place i wanted to spend some naked time in ... sigh. It was kind of rough to read her berating herself and watch her heart breaking, but so wonderfully rewarding when he discovered his feelings. And i was glad that she didn't let him jump right into her arms ... he had some penance to do. Anyway, really enjoyed it! Thanks for writing and sharing!
pamaroo chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Awesome AWESOME story... :)
Kelliellie chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I love it when people can write about what they KNOW without getting in your face about it. You did a wonderful job, so to me it was an organic part of the story, not a distraction.

Loved it :)

Kel
Kare831 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
LOVED it! Great job! )
Stickybuns chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Shit.

This had me snotsobbing all over the place. I love this kind of angst and let me tell you...

You write angst so F-in well. I had actual tears.

*SIGH*

SO SO SO GOOD!
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I enjoyed the story and I really like the way you write, Its awesome!

I loved the ending but he got of the a hook way, way to easy :)
crookedsmile101 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
MsEm WetMore from The Fan Fiction Addiction rec'd your story and I'm glad she did. Loved it. Thank you.
biblepam chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Your story came across as a rec. from Twilight FF addicts. Was a touching story. I enjoyed reading it very much. Was well written and easy to follow. Felt bad for both your characters because of how lost they each really were.. great job and thanks for posting..Pam b.
Spinningmadly88 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I saw this story being recommended on twitter and the minute I clicked on it, I was in LOVE. Wonderful o/s and now I'm off to read your other work.
mairamout chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I think that we've all experienced the college best friend crush that went nowhere - I know I certainly did! A definite rite of passage but I'm glad that it turned out so well for your Bella and Edward. A really great read. Thank you!
MsEm chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Loved this! thanks for writing it:)
Unintended-u chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Very lovely oneshot with everything I love. The plot was realistically done and the angst is well founded (which is rare IMO). It hurt so good to read the angst, that's my one criteria for a successful angst story :) I was so afraid for Bella to forgive him instantly, thank you for making her real and asking for more time to believe him. That made it all the better at the end!
Ms.LadyOfCalibre chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Found this over on your blog and absolutely loved it. Wasn't able to comment over there, but was really glad to have found it on your FFn account.

This is probably one of the sweetest one-shots I have ever read. Sure, there was a little... okay, a lot of angst and heartache, but when they got together it was so sweet and wonderful and... hot. I don't believe in HEA's in real life but like a sap, I adore reading them. So, thank you for writing this!

x