Reviews for Prints Charming
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I enjoyed the story and I really like the way you write, Its awesome!

I loved the ending but he got of the a hook way, way to easy :)
crookedsmile101 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
MsEm WetMore from The Fan Fiction Addiction rec'd your story and I'm glad she did. Loved it. Thank you.
biblepam chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Your story came across as a rec. from Twilight FF addicts. Was a touching story. I enjoyed reading it very much. Was well written and easy to follow. Felt bad for both your characters because of how lost they each really were.. great job and thanks for posting..Pam b.
Spinningmadly88 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I saw this story being recommended on twitter and the minute I clicked on it, I was in LOVE. Wonderful o/s and now I'm off to read your other work.
mairamout chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I think that we've all experienced the college best friend crush that went nowhere - I know I certainly did! A definite rite of passage but I'm glad that it turned out so well for your Bella and Edward. A really great read. Thank you!
MsEm chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Loved this! thanks for writing it:)
Unintended-u chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Very lovely oneshot with everything I love. The plot was realistically done and the angst is well founded (which is rare IMO). It hurt so good to read the angst, that's my one criteria for a successful angst story :) I was so afraid for Bella to forgive him instantly, thank you for making her real and asking for more time to believe him. That made it all the better at the end!
Ms.LadyOfCalibre chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Found this over on your blog and absolutely loved it. Wasn't able to comment over there, but was really glad to have found it on your FFn account.

This is probably one of the sweetest one-shots I have ever read. Sure, there was a little... okay, a lot of angst and heartache, but when they got together it was so sweet and wonderful and... hot. I don't believe in HEA's in real life but like a sap, I adore reading them. So, thank you for writing this!

x
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I would love to go to a photography college...wow...:)

Anyhoo...LOVE the story!

Not much more to say...apart from I will be looking at the rest of our stories...:P
Fairwilloftheangel chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This is the first 2nd Person Point Of View Fanfiction I have read that actually moved me. I can really feel the emotions that the characters were feeling and believe me they were hard to tame. I cried at some point because it kind of reminded me of my best friend. Sadly, it never worked out for us.

You really did a good job in this. It's not often that a One-Shot gets over a hundred reviews.
Twink423 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
That was so great. I enjoyed it and loved their hEA !

:D
cebinc chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Wonderful! Thank you for sharing with us.

Cheryl
LadyB chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Good short story with great characterization of your characters. Thanks for sharing!
cinewardy chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
wow... what a awesome story! i like it!
Leira Grey chapter 1 . 11/27/2010