Reviews for Bottle Understanding
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 1 . 3/29
I hadn't even noticed this gap until I read this and realized you'd filled it. This is such a little thing that fits perfectly with the books and changes both everything and nothing, and I love it.
Ybs chapter 1 . 3/3
Fantastic and really interesting take on this relationship! Can't wait to read more from you :)
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 1/2
It might not have changed much in the long run, but it certainly changed things.
VJ Riddle chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I really like this and find it very believable, especially how it didn't change anything truly BIG in the plot, but it changed the entire understanding of it - very well done and a nice perspective.
Siriusly-im-no-muggle chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
A really, really good fanfic. It completely draws you in!
I think, because you haven't made them really close, that this is the most believable Severus/Harry I have read and I have read alot (Snape is my all time favourite character). I would like to think that if JK Rowling hadn't wrote the books the way she did then what you have wrote is how she would have (Yes, I think it's that good!).

I really like it, it is now one of my favourites. Well done :)
Gen-in-the-Eve chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I thought this story was interesting, especially so after reading your final author's note. Because Severus Snape is such a complicated character it seems that everyone takes such a passionate stand about how they feel about him, which usually translates to a larger than life role. So I found this exercise in restraint interesting. Thank you for taking the time to explore it.
Shadow of Flame chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Nice. This was really good-and you're right, I haven't seen many fics featuring Harry and Snape that don't put them on one extreme or the other. I liked the writing style and your characterization made perfect sense.
Avi chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
This was beautiful in its simplicity. I am one of those readers who fixates on happy endings and changing worlds, possibly due to the circumstances of my own life. This piece, however, gave me reason to think. You perfectly captured the understated nature and effects of respect on already grown individuals. Severus Snape was always going to do what he had to do for the cause, your version of Harry Potter may have just made the experience slightly easier for him.

Thank you for putting your time, thought, and originality into your writing. I appreciate it.

I apologize for not having an account I can currently access (my old email died.)
X59 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
This was brilliant.
Larenars chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Great story. Thanks for sharing.
Dragonfire97 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I think that by "stopper death" snape actually means brewing deadly potions and poisons, not stopping death. Nice fic though
SituationalExtrovert chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This story is deceptively simple, and utterly brilliant.

Well done.
Hebi R chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Excellent. So often, we underestimate the power of good teachers, but the impact they have is profound. We absorb so much more from our teachers than we realize, and I thank you for writing this story.
TheTotallySaneSlytherin chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Applause! Awesome! Really, I've never seen anything like this.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Nice stuff. I really like this portrayal. Their characters & scenes were done really well. Except for one thing.

Remus didn't "forget" to take his potion. He was distracted by the Map and the possible danger the Trio were in BEFORE Severus came with the Wolfsbane. Prof Snape set the goblet down, glanced at the Map, jumped to conclusions and ran after him, understandably forgetting the potion in his haste. So, I have to say, sorry, but I DO NOT think Remus was being "irresponsible". It was a mistake. Just a flippin' accident. It could've turned out badly, but it didn't. No offence meant... It just gets my gall the amount of times people don't seem to realise that it was an accident that – given how Remus is – would not be repeated. It wasn't exactly Remus' fault. Nor was it Prof Snape's. Just a series of unfortunate coincidences.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »