Reviews for Doomed from the Descent
LeeMarieJack chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
Sam and Dean together will tear up athis world.
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
A very different Winchester family. What a bunch of harmers.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
Nice that John draws a nice bright line between human and not.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
boy those foster parents may get a real surprise very soon.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
Boy, is this cop in for a surprise.
Neristhaed chapter 6 . 8/8/2014
I'm not sure what it says about me that I actually liked John in this even though he was arguably much more of a monster. I suppose it's because both Sam and Dean are happy and I prefer reading about their happiness to the life of the nameless and faceless multitudes of people whom they've killed. Either way, it took 4 years to find it but awesome story.
Kitterograph chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
i"Some kid named Julius called you a freak?" Dean asked, and whistled. /i
This cracked me up - I can just picture flashback!Dean responding that way in the show.

i...sooner or later he would see his sons again.
Hell never intended to keep you there forever./i
I found this just chilling, and perfect for this story. It makes sense how John (and Sam and Dean) could come to see life as just one stepping stone on the way to the afterlife - Hell in particular. This lack of importance attached to life itself makes their actions look a whole lot more understandable. Especially when they're already certain they're headed downstairs anyway.
AreYouReady chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
OOOooooOOOoohh...
very plausible. A
Ali D chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
Oh gosh, this is brilliant! I really love your writing. It's somehow scary, horrifying, funny and endearing, with just the right amount of angst. Great work :) Keep it up!
TenMiles chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
I seriously love this series so much. You've got me hooked! I kid you not! I love the dark and twisted path you take their lives through. Endlessly enthralled by this tale you're weaving.
Katey chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
This verse is so amazing! I have no words. Ruthless and dark I love it!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
This was so different. It was hard to imagine in the beginning, knowing what John was like in the canon, but actually it was a very real possibility. I can see it. Thank you for the great story!
WingedNik chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
This was an awesome prequel, and this 'verse overall is awesome!
Jadika chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
Great series. I think this was my favourite installment yet. It's so interesting to learn about their past in this manner. It really gives us a good idea of how close the brothers are and what their limits are, eh? Good stuff.
It's.Funnier.In.Enochian chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
Love, love, love! Excellent work and freakin' awesome AU!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »