Reviews for The Jokes With You
Phantom chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
Great story! I hope that you don't abandon it. I vote for Deidara as Naruto's partner.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/28/2014
I vote for Itachi to be Naruto's partner when he joins Akatsuki
fullmoondragon chapter 8 . 4/12/2014
Please don't leave it. There. I hate cliff hangers please continue love the. Story its so funny!
Oathbreaker3000 chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
Kisame would go right along with the whole life is a joke deal.
CMVreud chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
Firstly Kakuzu,
when Pain wants to get the Uzumaki he goes to Kiri (because with all that serious shit going on, they need a good laugh),
and for Oc-personas...
lemme think...
How's it with an Bodysnatcher/Bodymorpher lovebird duo (who think bdsm is a tad too vanilla for them)?
CMVreud chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
Hm, you plan on adding other Batman Bonds and villains?
Because at first I thought you make Kokoro a Batman/Punisher (out on revenge on Pain and Trickster), and for ...
...you could add the reverse gambit with Princess Gale, she is the Freeze and her Father/Love Interest is frozen from her bad uncle.

And just a question that burns under my nails.
Is the Shuriken barrage release seal on his gloves perchance inspired by warpspiders (at least in the games).
CMVreud chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
Name: Mang
Age: 27
Rank: B to lower A
Class: Brawler Fuinjutsu
Height: Six feet 30 in

Attire: aegytian Pants, Roman Toga, high single-Gata (think of a T ) and a Turban.

Features: bald (shaved), long pointy, black beard, has six fingers on both hands, brown-green eyes

Personality: Silent Bob (he's mute through a poison ingested, also the reason he got his goodbye), Mime

Habits;
He's not afixed on belongings.
His forte is his learned fuinjutsu, because he can't use ninjutsu.
He was a brawler before.
He's from one of the smaller hidden villages.
He's good at charade.

And for the partner:
Not Zetzu, not Deidara, not Hidan.
They get paired with their COUNTERPARTS.

most likely Kakuzu, but Itachi or sasori are fine too.
CMVreud chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Oh, oh, oh, take me , me please, here.
Thanks.
As I was saying, I know you're more taking him from the later Jokers and the Batman movies-
sorry, LATER Batman movies.
But what would be , see Kay comes out when N/T's experiencing strong emotions, mostly hate/rage/whatnot, the Mentaribilus is a curious thing because it so affects the chakra he's giving off, and in the earlyer movies series the Jay-man had a gas that put a smile on all their faces, you know, and adds a little bit of fun into their minds.
You see where I am going with this?
The great Kay-samas chakra is corrosive on the body they say, but ya know with insanity it could do all these other funny things.

PS: I've never seen Kyuubi smile, he should do it more often.
CMVreud chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
Reading this story puts a SMILE on my face and I can't stop GRINNING.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
supert history
GEDOMAZO10TAILS chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
Love it. Loooooooove it. Really hope you continue this, I would love to see where it goes.
Fire Spitter chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
i vote hidan
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
i think that the title should be the jokes ON you because it reminds me of that saying but this is your story not mine so dont change it
unexpected sabotage chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
So Shun is an Alien and Nanase is Batman but now Nanase is going to get Shun's abilities? Anywho I gotta say I really love this story especially The Trickster's performances
Patrick chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
Great Flow and storyline with enough creativity and action to carry you through for a while. However, i would refrain from directly borrowing scenes from movies like the Batman and others. You have enough originality and intelligence to more than compensate.