Reviews for The Jokes With You
BartWLewis chapter 8 . 4/25
Cool story. Can't wait for more.
Kira2501 chapter 8 . 1/29
More plz.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/19/2015
Old girl...?
Phantom chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
Great story! I hope that you don't abandon it. I vote for Deidara as Naruto's partner.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/28/2014
I vote for Itachi to be Naruto's partner when he joins Akatsuki
fullmoondragon chapter 8 . 4/12/2014
Please don't leave it. There. I hate cliff hangers please continue love the. Story its so funny!
Oathbreaker3000 chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
Kisame would go right along with the whole life is a joke deal.
CMVreud chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
Firstly Kakuzu,
when Pain wants to get the Uzumaki he goes to Kiri (because with all that serious shit going on, they need a good laugh),
and for Oc-personas...
lemme think...
How's it with an Bodysnatcher/Bodymorpher lovebird duo (who think bdsm is a tad too vanilla for them)?
CMVreud chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
Hm, you plan on adding other Batman Bonds and villains?
Because at first I thought you make Kokoro a Batman/Punisher (out on revenge on Pain and Trickster), and for ... could add the reverse gambit with Princess Gale, she is the Freeze and her Father/Love Interest is frozen from her bad uncle.

And just a question that burns under my nails.
Is the Shuriken barrage release seal on his gloves perchance inspired by warpspiders (at least in the games).
CMVreud chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
Name: Mang
Age: 27
Rank: B to lower A
Class: Brawler Fuinjutsu
Height: Six feet 30 in

Attire: aegytian Pants, Roman Toga, high single-Gata (think of a T ) and a Turban.

Features: bald (shaved), long pointy, black beard, has six fingers on both hands, brown-green eyes

Personality: Silent Bob (he's mute through a poison ingested, also the reason he got his goodbye), Mime

He's not afixed on belongings.
His forte is his learned fuinjutsu, because he can't use ninjutsu.
He was a brawler before.
He's from one of the smaller hidden villages.
He's good at charade.

And for the partner:
Not Zetzu, not Deidara, not Hidan.
They get paired with their COUNTERPARTS.

most likely Kakuzu, but Itachi or sasori are fine too.
CMVreud chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Oh, oh, oh, take me , me please, here.
As I was saying, I know you're more taking him from the later Jokers and the Batman movies-
sorry, LATER Batman movies.
But what would be , see Kay comes out when N/T's experiencing strong emotions, mostly hate/rage/whatnot, the Mentaribilus is a curious thing because it so affects the chakra he's giving off, and in the earlyer movies series the Jay-man had a gas that put a smile on all their faces, you know, and adds a little bit of fun into their minds.
You see where I am going with this?
The great Kay-samas chakra is corrosive on the body they say, but ya know with insanity it could do all these other funny things.

PS: I've never seen Kyuubi smile, he should do it more often.
CMVreud chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
Reading this story puts a SMILE on my face and I can't stop GRINNING.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
supert history
GEDOMAZO10TAILS chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
Love it. Loooooooove it. Really hope you continue this, I would love to see where it goes.
Fire Spitter chapter 8 . 2/2/2013