Reviews for Confluence of Truths
muumi2three chapter 17 . 10/12
Very nice speech from Severus - very in character. As lyrical as the first-year introduction to the subtle science and exact art (which is the highest of praise) and even includes some alliteration. Amazing writing.
I really enjoyed this story! I'm glad it was a happy ending. Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/30/2015
Still such a sweet story. I have enjoyed it several times.
BlueWater5 chapter 24 . 10/26/2015
Great story!
Stephair chapter 24 . 10/15/2015
Loved it. So good and so much fun to read. Hadn't heard of the Irma Pince connection before but sounds just like JKR. Great job!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/14/2015
:-)
Kat chapter 24 . 8/4/2015
This story was wonderful! I loved the complex and realistic way you wrote Snape and Hermione; it is something that is sorely lacking in other stories. I also loved your portrayal of Eileen it was very rich and compelling, and how you did not gloss over the Lily issue. Hope you keep writing
Spaz85 chapter 24 . 6/29/2015
Great story!
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 24 . 6/28/2015
Okay. Well. I'm torn. I like it but also have problems with it but I LIKE IT but I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH IT. 1 mini reason is that a lot of time is skipped. Also that last battle is very, VERY irrational. Of everyone. "fucking gryffindors" is a good way to put that battle. I really enjoyed the angst in the beginning though. Almost died in my own bedroom. Thanks for a good read.
Clarine chapter 24 . 6/28/2015
J'ai aimé votre histoire ! Merci.
tanadhari chapter 24 . 6/23/2015
This story was really nice! It had just the right amount of action and fluff and angst. I enjoy angst, so that was pretty welcomed on my part.
bookworm661 chapter 24 . 6/18/2015
Very good especially the epilogue.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 24 . 3/4/2015
Nicely done! :) I loved how you left no question unanswered.
Anne C chapter 20 . 2/5/2015
A lovely, well written story! Loved it up until the point Hermione brought up children. Couldn't continue reading after that, but loved it up until that moment.
marisamarinee chapter 21 . 11/20/2014