Reviews for Confluence of Truths
Kat chapter 24 . 8/4
This story was wonderful! I loved the complex and realistic way you wrote Snape and Hermione; it is something that is sorely lacking in other stories. I also loved your portrayal of Eileen it was very rich and compelling, and how you did not gloss over the Lily issue. Hope you keep writing
Spaz85 chapter 24 . 6/29
Great story!
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 24 . 6/28
Okay. Well. I'm torn. I like it but also have problems with it but I LIKE IT but I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH IT. 1 mini reason is that a lot of time is skipped. Also that last battle is very, VERY irrational. Of everyone. "fucking gryffindors" is a good way to put that battle. I really enjoyed the angst in the beginning though. Almost died in my own bedroom. Thanks for a good read.
Clarine chapter 24 . 6/28
J'ai aimé votre histoire ! Merci.
tanadhari chapter 24 . 6/23
This story was really nice! It had just the right amount of action and fluff and angst. I enjoy angst, so that was pretty welcomed on my part.
bookworm661 chapter 24 . 6/18
Very good especially the epilogue.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 24 . 3/4
Nicely done! :) I loved how you left no question unanswered.
Anne C chapter 20 . 2/5
A lovely, well written story! Loved it up until the point Hermione brought up children. Couldn't continue reading after that, but loved it up until that moment.
marisamarinee chapter 21 . 11/20/2014
Super crazy!
marisamarinee chapter 16 . 11/19/2014
Crazy!
riskeybusiness chapter 24 . 11/4/2014
Oh I positively adored that story! It was perfectly written and I loved the characters! Thanks for sharing it :)
wolfkitty1103 chapter 24 . 10/13/2014
This story was fantastic! I loved all the ups and downs and the story behind Eileen was just phenomenal! Plus, I loved the HG/SS romance! Great writing!
Lettuce.B.Frank chapter 24 . 5/22/2014
I really enjoyed ypur story. Thank you for writing it.
WickedlySweetSilence chapter 24 . 5/9/2014
VERY clever! pince and prince! it was an honor to spend my entire day off ignoring my boyfriend to read this :D
Guest chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
This is a nice story so far, though some of the dialogue comes off as rather awkward and there are definitely some grammatical snags. It would be lovely if you could have a beta reader to look at it at some point and clean it up for you; that would elevate a good story to a great one. :)