Reviews for Repeats Itself
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
A perfect 'deleted scene'!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Do you watch Merlin? I love that show
miss.SunFlower chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This was really good. Really different idea I didn't expect. I liked it a lot.
redflame1020 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I really love this piece. However, because it is late, and I should be in bed, I'm not quite sure what I love so much about it. But it's a beautiful piece, and a great pleasure to read.
LunaSphere chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I really enjoyed this behind-the-scenes scene. You reminded me what a cool character Onua has the potential to be (although I will also admit you caught the early Daine/Numair interaction so well, I was squicked as I usually am by thinking about how they end up together...)
Sweet Sassy Sarah chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Woot for being beast beta. This story was amazing, Kris. I love your imagery and the thought you put into everything. It makes all of your stories one of a kind. And there hasn't been anything like this on the site that I've seen, so that makes it even better. Yay for you.

Keep writing (even though I know I don't have to tell you that! :D)

Sarah (aka beast beta)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I liked it! Keep up the good work. ]
sylvanius chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I really liked this. The characterization was good and I could easily see it happening within the series itself. I actually really like that it's a reflective piece on Numair that's not affected by his relationship with Daine. I think sometimes, especially when you like that pairing, that it can be easy to forget that he and Daine are separate people and that they have problems that exist outside thier relationship with each other. It's also nice that it involved his relationship with Onua and how close they are. Very good, can't wait to see more writing from you!
Loten chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Well, I feel pretty proud that I inspired this :) I like it. Thanks for the advert, too
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Thank you for writing this! Having read the update of Lacunae you mean, I think this fits perfectly. X