Reviews for Wolfenstein nap
Mason Sykes chapter 1 . 3/12
GRAMMAR!ยก!

Wait. How did I do the upside-down exclamation mark?

But for the grammar.
StephenThePlaystationDude chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Why is there McDonald's in the 1940's? Is this set in the Downfall universe?
Ben Dover chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Possibly the best thing I have ever read. The only thing that comes close is Twilight.
Actually, this is better.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
There should be a whole museum dedicated to this masterpiece of literature.
Kiseikazan chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Best writing Ever.
Nooguy chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I think wolfensteins a pretty cool guy, eh shoots Nazis and doesn't afraid of anything.
Horatio Vons Winklestein chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This is one of the most concise and perfectly crafted stories involving Wolfenstein I have ever read. If Tennyson had a Dos-Shell operating system with SVGA graphics the 3.5 inch Wolf 3D disc with only the first episode on it, I think the results would have been basically the same.

Wolfenstein nap is a heroic tale of the guy who was in the game's life after escaping. Haunted by the memories of Robot Hitler, Dr Schabbs and having to buy the full version for more than $5, the guy gets a job at McDonalds and seeks the rest that an overworked, underpaid veteran so sorely needs. But his plans for a nap are soon foiled by the re-emergence of Hitler's Third Reich in American fast food chains. Will he escape and bring liberty and rest to the free world? Read on...

(SPOILER ALERT)

The story opens with a detailed reprise of the events leading up to the escape of castle Wolfenstein by that guy who was there. The suspense is reminiscent of those early, uncertain levels of the game where you're not really sure if he's going to escape or not. Yet, as the story suggests he does escape and takes up employment at the McDonalds near the Liquor Control board and it isn't too long before the Gestapo are hot on his trail.

His co-worker, Nina, a sharp-eyed clever young girl who has only been with the restaurant a few weeks discovers the guy's history and soon learns that he not only is an 18 year old graduate working at McDonalds but is also a decorated WWII veteran, and is torn between her love for him and lucrative career in fast food franchises. Wolfenstein nap is a non-stop thrill ride you won't want to miss. Ask your local service provider for details
The IronRAVEN xvx chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
WOW AGAIN AND AGAIN... I'm tired of flaming you so GO TYPOS!
jack chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
you really need to proofread your stories, that's why they are so bad.
Buttered Chicken chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I think its very good. Unique. -claps- I really look forward to more. Way to break the mold!
wolfdragon3323 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
this is guod! i rly like were wolfeensine went stab eyes on mcdonelds.
aperson16 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Truly amazing work.
Lightsource chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Omg...omg...o..m..g...

His FRIGGIN NAME IS B.J. BLAZCOWICZ YOU RETARD! WOLFENSTEIN IS THE NAME OF THE SERIES, NOT THE MAIN CHARACTER!
Ko'Tonii-Chan chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Erm... It was good, but I think it could be greatly improved to make it more enjoyable.

For starters, you could format it, like starting a new line for each line of dialogue (so you can tell it apart from non-spoken words.

You could actually make a plausible plot :\ I'm sorry, but I don't think the Germany in 1939 had McDonald's, because it is an American enterprise, and the Germans absolutely loathed the Americans. I can't stress that enough, honestly.

You could run a grammer/spell check. 'Nough said.

And just a little thing, Wolfenstein was the name of the castle. The American's name was J.B Blackowitz.

I'm sorry, but I thought I should point them out, as an objective reviewer. Its all in the name to help you.

Ja, ne!